Moa In Pelle TSV 17/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the last slingback sandals as a tsv in cobalt blue suede. Have yet to wear them, as it difficult to do up the strap, as its on the short side. Another pair of hands would help, so I have to make do with twisting my leg every which way to do them up. Bit of a design fault there.

Moda in Pelle Larya Slingback Shoe

Moda in Pelle TSV.jpg

Oh dear, I was really looking forward to this TSV as I like MIP but I won’t be buying these. Very clumpy by the looks and not very flattering. I’ve just bought boots, a hat and bag direct from them and I’m very pleased with both the quality and the price

They look like they'd be uncomfortable & that heel with look tatty very quickly. The 9pm launch is with Katy Pulloneover (love that name) & she'll probably comment about her large feet, again... 🦶

Moda In Pelle Larya Slingback Shoe
Item Number: 183710
QVC Price £89.50
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Larya shoes from Moda in Pelle feature a slingback peep-toe design, a V-shaped top line and chunky heels. Update any daytime or evening look with these effortlessly modern shoes, which boast an elegant shape and sleek metal trim details that will make any outfit pop.

It’s all in the details – with chic dual-textured details on the heels and peep toes, these gorgeous shoes will transform any look into a style statement, whether you’re pairing them with your favourite jumpsuit or putting a modern spin on your little black dress. You’ll also love the sleek V-shaped top lines, which will add a stylish touch to your look and make you stand out from the crowd.

Your colour, your style – choose from five wearable shades to find the style that best suits yours. Go for Black Leather or Nude Leather for versatile tones that will match anything, or White Leather or Metallic for a sophisticated, refined look you’ll love. Or, if you want an on-trend pop of colour, Cobalt Blue is a must. Whichever you decide on, each shade except for Metallic is accented with gorgeous statement textured leather that will instantly bring your look up to date, while the Metallic option boasts a sleek monotone look.

Spread the cost of style – select the Easy Pay option to spread the cost of these gorgeous shoes in three interest-free instalments. Just another reason to transform your look!

Your perfect fit – if you’re in between sizes, select the next full size up and simply tighten the ankle strap for your perfect fit.

Colour options:

• Cobalt Blue
  • Nude Leather
  • Black Leather
  • White Leather
  • Metallic

• Charm detail on the buckle
  • Buckle fastenings
  • Outer, inner: leather; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 8.5cm (3.5”)

All measurements are approximate

I couldn't take my eyes off Max Wall Franks ! Does she honestly think she looks good in her sprayed on leggings and clumpy big feet ? This is a woman who believes she's 'in' with the fashionista crowd - :eek:

I couldn't take my eyes off Max Wall Franks ! Does she honestly think she looks good in her sprayed on leggings and clumpy big feet ? This is a woman who believes she's 'in' with the fashionista crowd - :eek:
What a couple; her doing a Max Wall & Katie @thewardrobeinsider wearing a belt over her Little House on the Prairie dress :eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back