Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Moda in Pelle TSV 1.jpg
    Moda in Pelle TSV 1.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 322
  • Moda in Pelle TSV 2.jpg
    Moda in Pelle TSV 2.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 382
Bit too high for me. MiP seem to favour this reptile print for the tsvs.
Yes I quite like these but think they will be a bit too high for me too, and I always find with wedges that high I feel like I am stomping around like Frankenstein's monster, I think I would get the wedge quite dirty quickly too

Yes I quite like these but think they will be a bit too high for me too, and I always find with wedges that high I feel like I am stomping around like Frankenstein's monster, I think I would get the wedge quite dirty quickly too

Bit too honky for me.

I actually like the look of these!
Anyone who has bought this range - would they fit a wider foot (bunions)?
I can’t comment on the Bunion situation but I have bought 2 pairs of Moda shoes from a local stockist.I am normally a size 6 or 6.5 but in their shoes I go to a size 7 and have to put an insole in.I would say they are on the neat side.Getting the right fit is so fraught I don’t order from QVC especially at the moment with the faff of returning.If the P&p was reasonable you could order 2sizes to try.

Moda in Pelle Periar Wedge Sandal
Item Number: 183525
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £23.32

Currently only available at QVC, these Periar sandals from Moda in Pelle feature a leather slingback design with cut-out detailing and angular peep toes, plus high wedge heels embellished with crystals and metal studs. Give your summer style a glamorous twist with these versatile wedges, which will finish your favourite looks with a touch of shine.

Everyday elegance - the streamlined V-shaped top lines and peep toes give these wedges a sophisticated silhouette that will transform any look into a style statement. From your favourite sundress to a casual shorts and T-shirt combo, these wedges will keep your outfit up to date without looking too dressed up.

It’s all in the details - the pretty hanging charms on the buckle fastening add a feminine finish to this design that you’ll love, plus the sparkling crystal and metal stud details lining the soles give them a shining dimension that will elevate your look in an instant.

Your colour, your style - find your favourite shade with five fabulous options to choose from. Go for Nude Leather for a versatile tone that will go with anything in your wardrobe, select Blue Suede or Fuchsia Suede for a bold pop of colour to brighten up any look, or choose Multi Blue Snake or Metallic Snake for an edgy snakeskin effect that’s fabulously on trend.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Buckle fastening
  • Outer, inner: leather; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 11cm (4.3”)

Colour options:

• Metallic Snake
  • Blue Suede
  • Multi Blue Snake
  • Nude Leather
  • Fuchsia Suede

All measurements are approximate

I'm a MIP girl and would say they are true to size. I would also suggest looking on their website I have been hankering for a pair of their brown ankle boots since last winter but being a tight so and so wasn't willing to pay £135 for them. I ordered them in the sale on friday, delivered this afternoon with free p&p for the bargain price of £35, they were worth the wait. 😊

I'm a MIP girl and would say they are true to size. I would also suggest looking on their website I have been hankering for a pair of their brown ankle boots since last winter but being a tight so and so wasn't willing to pay £135 for them. I ordered them in the sale on friday, delivered this afternoon with free p&p for the bargain price of £35, they were worth the wait. 😊

That is what buying ‘out of season’ gets you.Play the waiting game! Their website is worth looking at even for in season styles.
I like some of the MIP styling although some are a bit blingy for me, just hoping my local store that stocks them survives and opens up again

I discovered this brand a few years when I was killing time in the Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield. I'm a size 6 but most of their flatties were too tight, so had to size up to a 7. Sounds like much hasn't changed judging by what Silver Fox has experienced, so I wont be buying off the telly, as its too expensive to return.

I've just been caught out with the slider by Skechers - massive boats, so have had to return them. I never learn.

I can see just be looking that these won't fit my ultra wide feet. This style is always too tight where my toes meet the rest of my foot, no matter what brand.

That is what buying ‘out of season’ gets you.Play the waiting game! Their website is worth looking at even for in season styles.
I like some of the MIP styling although some are a bit blingy for me, just hoping my local store that stocks them survives and opens up again
I'm with you, I find some of their shoes way to blingy which isn't my style. We no longer have a store locally. Here's to finding more bargains online x

Latest posts

Back