Moda TSV.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 109
Moda in Pelle Lori Ankle Boot
Item Number: 186600
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £29.99

The Lori ankle boots from Moda in Pelle feature sophisticated dual-textured leather outers, angular high heels with metallic accents underfoot, and metal chain link details. Add instant style to your evening ensembles with these versatile boots, which will make a chic statement whenever you wear them.

From day to night - whether you pair them with your favourite skinny jeans in the day or your little black dress in the evening, these boots are sure to become a staple in your wardrobe that you’ll reach for whenever you want to give your look some edge.

It’s all in the details - the contrasting leather textures and sleek metallic accents on the heels give these boots a glamorous, high-end look you’ll love, plus the chain link details finish them off with an edgy twist to update your look in seconds.

Your colour, your style - with six chic colours and textures to choose from, you can pick the one the best suits your style. Go for Black Suede, Black Patent or Burgundy for a versatile shade that will go with anything in your wardrobe, choose Green or Navy for a sophisticated pop of colour, or select Brown for contrasting snakeskin and crocodile skin-textured panels that will make a statement.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Almond-shaped toes
  • Zip fastening
  • Outer: leather; inner: leather, textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 7cm (2.8”)

Colour options:

• Black Suede - with crocodile skin-textured panel and silver-tone details
  • Burgundy - with crocodile skin-textured panel and gold-tone details
  • Brown - with snakeskin-textured front panel and crocodile-textured back panel, plus gold-tone details
  • Navy - with patent leather panel and silver-tone details
  • Black Patent - with patent leather panel and gold-tone details
  • Green - with snakeskin-textured panel and silver-tone details
All measurements are approximate

I think these are rather vulgar looking boots despite being reassuringly expensive. (especially the snakeskin ones) Definitely not the understated classy look I'd want if I were to spend that amount of money. Also would never buy suede anything it's too much faff to keep looking nice. Money safe once again...phew!

The term 'vulgar' is rarely used now, its been replaced with 'edgy' 🤭 , and wouldn't look out of place amongst the 'fashionistas' that inhabit our capital ! Us in suburbia - commonly known as 'out in the sticks' are far more refined in our coloured wellies ! We shall watch the bony hands (adorned with her vulgar rings) of Katy gently caress each boot, and then see a model in a pretty summer frock prancing down the runway in them.

(I tried a similar Vionic boot, but returned them as they made my feet 'ache' after an hour)

The term 'vulgar' is rarely used now, its been replaced with 'edgy' 🤭 , and wouldn't look out of place amongst the 'fashionistas' that inhabit our capital ! Us in suburbia - commonly known as 'out in the sticks' are far more refined in our coloured wellies ! We shall watch the bony hands (adorned with her vulgar rings) of Katy gently caress each boot, and then see a model in a pretty summer frock prancing down the runway in them.

(I tried a similar Vionic boot, but returned them as they made my feet 'ache' after an hour)

I should've said "chavvy"...but I think I was channelling my dear late mum who used to say "vulgar" or "common" for that kind of style. I'm of the opinion that "edgy" is used to describe something that a lady of a certain age wouldn't normally wear, eg a biker jacket, or trainers with anything other than sportswear, or a hint of animal print...gggrrr! The sights I see in my home town are something else....saw a young lady just this morning wearing a beautiful boho style floaty midi dress but on her feet black ankle socks and sturdy looking black lace up shoes - She was young and pretty enough to carry off the look if I'm honest, though I think after a while she'd be cursing the fact she hadn't put on her flip flops on a day like this!

I think these are rather vulgar looking boots despite being reassuringly expensive. (especially the snakeskin ones) Definitely not the understated classy look I'd want if I were to spend that amount of money. Also would never buy suede anything it's too much faff to keep looking nice. Money safe once again...phew!
Ha ha ha ha, I just had a look and thought "ooh, like the snake ones" :p I think I'm reassuringly vulgar ha ha ha. Won't buy them though as they are too much money and too narrow at the toes for my fat feet. I have my eyes on two pairs of boots from Joe Browns which will be about the same as one pair of these.

CC

I quite like these but not for me, I couldn’t walk in them! I have a local Moda stockist and always have a look but most of the styles have gone a bit more bling of late and there is always something that makes me think ‘ I wouldn’t wear those’.The trainers have huge thick soles, so much glitter etc.I have a couple of muted Moda shoes from a few years ago and always have to up to a 7 instead of my usual 6 or occasionally 61/2.I would never risk the fit from QVC especially with p&p @ £5.95!

The Moda presenter has pretty much just said we need to update our wardrobe from time to time but can’t always afford to buy new clothes- you don’t have to - just update your look with a new pair of shoes, cue a £95 pair of trainers! What planet?!

The Moda presenter has pretty much just said we need to update our wardrobe from time to time but can’t always afford to buy new clothes- you don’t have to - just update your look with a new pair of shoes, cue a £95 pair of trainers! What planet?!
She was on Q the other day with a pair of nearly £100 shoes and added in about her personal shopping with clients and said she would always advise whilst with them to buy multiple pairs of these types of shoe.

Ha ha ha ha, I just had a look and thought "ooh, like the snake ones" :p I think I'm reassuringly vulgar ha ha ha. Won't buy them though as they are too much money and too narrow at the toes for my fat feet. I have my eyes on two pairs of boots from Joe Browns which will be about the same as one pair of these.

CC
We can be vulgar together 😂I’ve ordered the snakeskin, happy days 😄

Latest posts

Back