Moda TSV 2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Moda TSV 3.jpg
    Moda TSV 3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 218
  • Moda TSV 4.jpg
    Moda TSV 4.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 222
These actually look nice but no doubt they wouldn't accommodate anything more than a woman with a D-fit foot. QVC has given up catering to women with a wider foot even though thousands of us are built that way.

These actually look nice but no doubt they wouldn't accommodate anything more than a woman with a D-fit foot. QVC has given up catering to women with a wider foot even though thousands of us are built that way.
Yeah I don’t particularly have wide wide feet but I struggle with many styles today.

My mum has the opposite issue, her feet just slide out of most shoes.

Moda in Pelle Olanna Sandal
Item Number: 196978
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £4.95

Want to elevate your summer outfits? Then look no further than these Olanna sandals from Moda in Pelle. Crafted from butter-soft leather with padded footbeds, they offer comfort with every step, and we love the distinctive twisted strap design which adds a touch of elegance to your casual looks. Wear these gorgeous sandals with any of your outfits and enjoy effortless summer style every time you slip them on.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these Moda in Pelle Olanna Sandals from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £80 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £20.03.

Comfy and chic - these sandals boast soft leather padded footbeds and a breathable leather lining to keep your feet feeling fresh and comfortable all day long. They also feature tubular bagged straps, which help to prevent the seams from pressing into your feet, as well as an adjustable buckle and elastic closures to help you achieve the perfect fit.

A go-to style - boasting a modern soft square toe and a wedge heel for a comfortable yet elevated fit, these sandals aren't just perfect for looking the part, but they're great for longer strolls too. We love the angled toe strap that follows the line of the toes and offers great foot coverage, not to mention the coloured wedge and white sole detailing which help them pop.

Take your pick - these sandals are available in five summer-ready shades. Looking for the ultimate light and bright look? Then opt for Rose Gold Metallic, White, or Tan. Prefer darker hues that are just as chic? Then we'd suggest Navy or Purple.

• Buckle closure
  • Wedge heel
  • Twisted upper strap
  • Padded footbed
  • Moda branded stamp
  • Non-slip sole
  • Outer and inner: leather; sole: other
  • Heel height: 2cm (0.7")

Colour choices:

• Rose Gold Metallic
  • White
  • Purple
  • Navy
  • Tan

All measurements are approximate

My feet swell in heat and would be scared the soft leather would stretch and go slack.
I have pair sketcher sandals which were elastic aged and can’t wear them now as to slack.

Yeah I don’t particularly have wide wide feet but I struggle with many styles today.

My mum has the opposite issue, her feet just slide out of most shoes.
I struggle with shoes being too wide in a lot of cases.

My feet are wide so QVC do not cater for me. Tried going up a half size - no good because too long and then they rub to blisters. Plus presenters rarely mention width even with Skechers which are hit and miss. I go elsewhere

Latest posts

Back