Moda TSV 1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Moda TSV 2.jpg
    Moda TSV 2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 236
  • Moda TSV 3.jpg
    Moda TSV 3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 234
I like theses and I like MP but I don’t need any more boots. However what I do need is fairly dressy shoes which don’t kill me as every day when I’m working my feet are so painful. I don’t know if my feet are swollen or if I’m not used to heels any more but even pumps hurt.

Moda in Pelle Katreena Crystal Ankle Boot
Item Number: 190126
QVC Price £129.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, these low-heeled ankle boots from Moda in Pelle have soft suede uppers with an embellished snake print effect towards the back created by different coloured hot stone crystals, plus soft pointed toes typical of a Western style and inner zip fastenings. Finished with faux fur lining, these trendy Katreena boots will help keep your feet warm and cosy over the colder seasons while giving your outfits a stylish edge.

Perfect for autumn strolls - a style you'll live in all season long, these boots are ideal for autumn outings, teamed with anything from your favourite jeans, T-shirt and jacket combos, to leggings and jumpers… and of course a spiced drink in hand! Wear them through to winter too with warm layers.

Easy to dress up - not only great for complementing your everyday casual wardrobe, these chic boots are smart enough to go with your dressier outfits too. Think skirts and tops or tailored trousers and shirts, all finished with this embellished, block-heeled style.

Choose your colour - there's something for everyone with a fantastic selection of six shades. Black or Dark Grey are classic options that'll go with everything, or you might want to take things a little bit lighter with fabulous Mink. For colours in-tune with the season, rich-toned Khaki or Teal are ideal.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Low block heels
  • Crystals designed to create a snake print effect
  • Functional zip on the inside
  • Leather padded sock and short pile faux fur lining
  • Non-functional branded zip on the outside with branded zip pull
  • Branded stud detail on the back
  • Outer and inner: leather, textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 4cm (1.6")

Colour options:

• Black
  • Dark Grey
  • Mink
  • Khaki
  • Teal

All measurements are approximate

Jackie needs to cut the hysterical pushing of TSV in size 9.
She loudly exclaimed it’s only x minutes into the hour and we have already lost a size, size 9 has sold out. Then she adds well technically they have sold out.
We do have a few pairs in baskets please checkout these baskets.
Unless you checkout your baskets the size 9 will fall out and someone else will be waiting to snap the boots up.

Jackie needs to cut the hysterical pushing of TSV in size 9.
She loudly exclaimed it’s only x minutes into the hour and we have already lost a size, size 9 has sold out. Then she adds well technically they have sold out.
We do have a few pairs in baskets please checkout these baskets.
Unless you checkout your baskets the size 9 will fall out and someone else will be waiting to snap the boots up.
She's got a size 9 mouth.

Is it me ? but I tend to think that those faux wooden heels on footwear always smacks of 'cheapness' - the sort of thing you find in discount shoe shops, especially abroad.
They actually look badly fitting to me, slack in the heel and not up to their usual standard.

Jackie said that she is embarrassed by how many pairs of MP shoes she has in her wardrobe. Embarrassed, she's not. A braggart she is. It seems that it's commonplace for people to collect quantities of shoes and handbags that they can gloat over. Although Jackie is not at all overweight, a lot of people who find it impossible to lose the middle aged weight they have put on, buy accessories, because weight has nothing to do with bags, shoes, boots, etc. (I don't think your foot size changes as you put on weight, but someone might correct me !)

Quite like these boots for a change, as I tend to find Moda stuff a bit blingy. I really like the mink ones but there's no way I'd go for suede anyway 'cause it's not very practical and a light colour like that would spoil very quickly, and then there's the price - far too much to pay for an impractical pair of boots. A few years ago when I got my work bonus I did push the boat out and spent the best part of £100 on a pair of ankle boots, tan leather with a bit of a heel (a chunky heel) cause I don't do high any more - Bertie brand and they go with loads of outfits. Personally I'd sooner have a smaller amount of footwear and choose colours and styles that go with lots of things. I've said this before I know, but I feel exactly the same about handbags. The amount of times that I've been out and about with my "handbag" mate and she's said "Oh bugger, it must be in one of my other bags!" I can't be doing with all that!

Is it me ? but I tend to think that those faux wooden heels on footwear always smacks of 'cheapness' - the sort of thing you find in discount shoe shops, especially abroad.
Horrible dated, cheap looking boots with crystals. I would have bought their trainers if they were a TSV. Thier boots look so dated and frumpy. very 80's

They look far too narrow for my feet and a bit drab. I don't like pointy toes in boots, either. And I definitely don't like the price.

Latest posts

Back