Moda TSV 1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Moda TSV 2.jpg
    Moda TSV 2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 169
  • Moda TSV 3.jpg
    Moda TSV 3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 138
I dread to think how much they're gonna want for those? I'm gonna guess £150 all in. Not my cup of tea at all, I always think that a boot that's grazing the knee cap isn't a good look with knee length and shorter skirts/dresses unless they're tight fitting. If they're a bit flappy at the top, I think it looks like you're wearing wellie boots. Not so bad worn with leggings for tight jeans I suppose. I much prefer the look of a mid calf, or ankle boot..I just think they give a better balance to an outfit.

They are what I dream of but fat calves prevent it.

£150 would seem not a bad price if the quality is good as a pair of loafers are £90

Moda in Pelle Lizeth Knee High Boot
Item Number: 186680
QVC Price £175.00
Todays Special Value Price £137.94
P&P: £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £45.98

The Lizeth boots from Moda in Pelle features a knee-high, dual-textured leather design with stretch fabric back panels, high block heels and polished metal chain details. With their streamlined, elegant design, these on-trend boots will add instant style to you everyday look and are versatile enough to pair with all of your wardrobe favourites.

Redefine your style - give your regular winter footwear the boot with these high-fashion alternatives, boasting dual-textured leather outers and chic block high heels to give any of your favourite outfits an instant style update. They’ll work perfectly with your favourite skinny jeans during the day or paired with your go-to midi dress in the evening, making them a must-have for your seasonal wardrobe.

Chic and comfortable - don’t compromise on comfort or style with these boots, which feature padded leather inner socks for comfort underfoot to relieve the pressure points as you walk. The luxe faux fur lining also wraps your feet in softness, as well as providing an extra layer of warmth on colder days.

Fabulous fit - the stretch panels at the back of these boots hug your calves for the perfect fit, making them ideal for those who struggle to find knee-high boots that are comfortable around the legs. Plus, their stepped top line ensures that the boots don’t catch at the back of your knees as you walk or sit down, so you can step out in confidence!

It’s all in the details - the sleek metallic details on the inner heel and around the rand give these boots a sophisticated, high-end finish you’ll love, plus the polished chains put an edgy spin on a classic design. What’s more, the soft almond toe shape and the curved block heels offer a feminine look that’s effortlessly stylish, so they’re sure to become a firm favourite in your collection.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Zip fastenings
  • Outer: leather, manmade; inner: leather, textile; sole: manmade
  • Boot height: 37cm (14.6”)
  • Heel height: 7.5cm (3”)
Colour options:

• Black Leather
  • Black Suede
  • Dark Grey Suede
  • Brown Snake
  • Burgundy Leather

All measurements are approximate

Ok, I love the burgundy ones but:

1. Tall boots are too tall for my short legs and I can't sit down when wearing them as they make the back of my knees uncomfortable.
2. Can't wear them to dog walk in muddy fields.
3. Where else would I wear them as local pub shut and I'd look ridiculous strutting my stuff in Asda.
4. I don't have £143 to spend on boots I won't wear.

Love the idea of them though and I have a burgundy coat that would match. Back to the wellies I'm afraid.

CC

I dread to think how much they're gonna want for those? I'm gonna guess £150 all in. Not my cup of tea at all, I always think that a boot that's grazing the knee cap isn't a good look with knee length and shorter skirts/dresses unless they're tight fitting. If they're a bit flappy at the top, I think it looks like you're wearing wellie boots. Not so bad worn with leggings for tight jeans I suppose. I much prefer the look of a mid calf, or ankle boot..I just think they give a better balance to an outfit.

I watched one of the shows last night and I was almost right about the price, they were a tiny bit cheaper (which is different to the norm), still pretty damn pricey though. I liked them better than I thought. And Katie Pemberton actually addressed the point I made above, saying that these boots don't gape at the top and give that unflattering wellie boot look! So it's not just me then. I've got a friend who likes to wear smart, shift dresses that sit on the centre of the knee, but the long leather boots she often wears, gape at the top and it totally ruins the look of the dress. They'd probably not look quite so bad with a shorter length dress or skirt, but if there's little or no space between the hem and the top of the boots, the boots need to be close fitting, otherwise they look "comical"

Retro as my kids would say. I used to wear something similar with a leather mini skirt. I had great legs back then.
Now I need something a little more comfy.

Katy Pemberton continually refers to her 'clients' as she is a 'personal stylist'. So, exactly what sort of people actually go to her ? Youngsters wouldn't need her, and couldnt afford her. Those who WOULD pay for those type of services are generally in a much wealthier bracket, and would employ someone who was a little more 'refined'.

Latest posts

Back