72.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Moda TSV 4.jpg
    Moda TSV 4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 176
  • Moda TSV 5.jpg
    Moda TSV 5.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 254
Makes a change from a trainer.

As an aside, I wandered around TKMaxx yesterday, and whereas a few years ago I could always find some 'different' shoes in there, its been noticeable that shoes are no more. In the ladies section its all trainers, trainers, and more ****** trainers, few pairs of sandals, and the odd pair of heels, but it just shows how our buying habits have changed because manufacturers of trainers have upped their marketing, so the likes of Skechers et al are now at the forefront of footwear for the public.

Thank God I still have a stash of proper shoes tucked away in the wardrobe, as not everyone suits trainers. They certainly don't suit the likes of Chuntley, they just make her legs look chunky when she wears a dress.

Trainers are ok for walking and the gym, they are ok on youngsters. They are ok with trousers. But if you are on the wrong side of middle age the dress and trainer combo looks, well, just wrong. I don't like the idea of wearing trainers all day to go to work but I can understand why women have rebelled against the tyranny of being expected to wear foot-damaging heels all the time. Like the ones the Duchess of Cambridge wears on her outings.

Trainers are ok for walking and the gym, they are ok on youngsters. They are ok with trousers. But if you are on the wrong side of middle age the dress and trainer combo looks, well, just wrong. I don't like the idea of wearing trainers all day to go to work but I can understand why women have rebelled against the tyranny of being expected to wear foot-damaging heels all the time. Like the ones the Duchess of Cambridge wears on her outings.
With you on that one.

I always buy from Moda direct, they have great sales. I’ve just bought new white leather trainers, £38.36, no p+p which are still being sold on QVC for £85 plus £4.95 p+p. An unbelievable £51.59 more! I do like these boots though but I will have to sit on my hands, I’ve got umpteen pairs already

You were very good - I’ll bet there are many of us who would have talked ourselves into thinking they would “probably stretch a bit”.

I wonder if there is a supply problem with TKM as their shelves have been more than sparse in recent months.

Moda in Pelle Lilith Ankle Boot
Item Number: 194688
QVC Price £126.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £4.95

Every wardrobe needs the perfect pair of boots, and these Lilith real leather ankle boots by Moda in Pelle will go with absolutely everything. The chic boots boast an easy-on-and-off elastic back panel, block heel and animal-skin inspired detail which adds a fun finish. Comfortable, stylish and truly versatile, these boots will take you effortlessly from season to season, no matter what the weather throws at you.

Currently only available at QVC – you’ll not find these striking boots on the high street right now, so be prepared for admiring comments to come your way. The brand-new cage heel design continues the wild feature panel right down to the ground. Choose a look which can’t be found anywhere else at the moment, to see you through autumn, winter and beyond.

Wear with any outfit – from jeans and trousers to bold print dresses and skirts, these leather boots feature a rich, all-over colour which will complement everything in your wardrobe. The playful hint of animal skin-inspired pattern on the heel gives them a unique look, plus the short pile faux fur lining and padded interior all work together to provide comfort when you're on the move – whether at work, popping out with the dog or on a day trip.

The ideal fit – the elastic back panel will stretch to contour to the ideal shape for most wearers. The zipped fastening helps to secure the boots in place, and also makes them great for slipping off quickly at the end of the day.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Leather ankle boots with zipped fastening
  • Low block heel for stability
  • Elastic back panel fits slim or wider ankles
  • Zipped fastening
  • Short pile faux fur padded lining
  • Metallic trim detail around the heel
  • Animal inspired print on heel
  • Width fitting: D - standard
  • Outer: leather; inner and sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 4cm (1.5")

Colour options:

• Black Leather
  • Dark Brown Leather
  • Forest Green Suede
  • Navy Suede
  • Off White Leather
  • Purple Suede

All measurements are approximate

Off white apparently already sold out and brown currently losing sizes fastest.
No good for me as a D fitting.
Katie Pemberton was doing my head in with her descriptions on a fast repeat. Victoria, a new presenter to me, seems very good.
Purple looks more plum/berry than purple!

I saw the video on my phone, and the models didn't do the boots any favours in their 'get ups'. QVC never ceases to amaze me, history has proven that anything in cream / white whether its shoes / bags, jewellery it always sells out the fastest, so why don't they order more stock in ???? Clearly the Buyers aren't up to the job.

20% reduction isn't much for a TSV. You can normally get at least 10% off on the MIP website and free delivery.

Latest posts

Back