• Moda TSV 3.jpg
    Moda TSV 3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 163
Moda in Pelle Organtia Slide Sandal
Item Number: 193368
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.98
P&P £4.95

Made to slip on and off your feet effortlessly, the Organtia slide sandals from Moda in Pelle are a perfect choice for summer days (especially those spent at pool sides and beaches!). The backless, open toe design will help keep your feet cool, while wide straps with gathering and buckle details provide a glamorous finish. Whether you're jetting off on a sunny holiday, going out for lunch or relaxing in your garden at home, these easy-to-wear sliders will be the pair you want to pop on.

Comfort, wherever you are - easy to take on and off, the Organtia slide sandals work wonderfully for holidays as well as at home when you might be coming back and forth more. Padded foam footbeds shaped so your feet are cupped comfortably, coupled with a soft leather lining under the wide straps and hidden elastic inserts for flexibility, all work together to provide comfort when you're on the move - ideal for seaside strolls and days out sightseeing.

Select your summery shade - this pair comes in a fantastic colour range we're sure you're going to love, including eye-catching Turquoise or Yellow, which are currently only available at QVC UK. If you're not sure about going so bright, how about the versatile White or Tan options? Or, if you're after something a little more glam, try Gold Snake or gleaming Stone. You can't go wrong with any!

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size up from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Low wedge gives lift and stability
  • Metal buckle detail on uppers
  • Soft padded foam footbeds
  • Hidden elastic inserts on uppers
  • Flexible rubber outsoles with grooves and splits
  • Outer and inner: leather; sole: manmade
  • Width fitting: D - standard
  • Heel height: 3cm (1.2")

Colour options:

• White
  • Gold Snake
  • Turquoise
  • Yellow
  • Tan
  • Stone

All measurements are approximate

Even the models feet can't keep them on. Their feet turn inwards on the side while the sandal goes in the opposite direction.

I've had sandals like this in the past, - 0k to start then when you walk your feet wont stay in them.

Just flicked onto the morning show, is the fashion expert lady (can’t think of her name , Katy or something?) pregnant again?

I love the colours and if I was able to wear this style outside I might have been tempted.

Looking at the launch video and the model in the extremely wide white trousers - are they made from a cheap shower curtain?

Latest posts

Back