Moda In Pelle TSV 30/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seen some gorgeous lace up boots in or local shopping centre Moda in Pelle a creamy beige colour.
I drool when I walk past but £198 and being a light colour still unsure.

Attachments

• Moda TSV 1.jpg
    Moda TSV 1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 303
  • Moda TSV 5.jpg
    Moda TSV 5.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 317
  • Moda TSV 3.jpg
    Moda TSV 3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 272
  • Moda TSV 4.jpg
    Moda TSV 4.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 285
These are my fav trainers............................. - look great under wide leg trousers. I don't do boring :ROFLMAO:

16633844_500_A.jpg

I can get Moda in Pele locally but have a problem with the fit as they do not do half sizes.A size 6 is too tight, 7 too big.Have 2 pairs which I have put insoles in but are still not a great fit.

I’ve got some silver trainers with zip, very similar to those. £18 from JD Williams and they had my wide fitting “E”. I buy the same size in all their shoes/sandals/trainers and they all fit perfectly.
I bought a pair of these off their website for 50 quid.
I hope they’re roomy.

I could never wear these but oh my, they are absolutely gorgeous. Little works of art like Chinese slippers with cherry blossoms xx
These are my fav trainers............................. - look great under wide leg trousers. I don't do boring :ROFLMAO:

16633844_500_A.jpg

I do like your trainers Brissles - what make are they?

Have to confess I am now the proud owner of a pair of DrMartens loafers (since November 2022) - who says you have to be sensible over 70 … lol

I do like your trainers Brissles - what make are they?

Have to confess I am now the proud owner of a pair of DrMartens loafers (since November 2022) - who says you have to be sensible over 70 … lol
I live Dc Martens and no you’re never to old.
I have a par and I’m 52.
They’ll be burying me wearing my jeans too.

Latest posts

Back