Model wearing earrings !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamond Diva

Registered Shopper
I've dipped into the Las Vegas shows on TJC a couple of times today and a la QVC they have a girl modelling the jewellery including earrings, how does this sit with their policy that customers can't return them for hygiene reasons? I don't want to buy a pair that have been used by their models, or have they changed their rules? :confused:

I've seen some of the modelling today and for some reason I can't explain I don't like it. I think perhaps it's because it just doesn't look natural all that swaying and tossing about, waist clutching and hip swinging. What's going to happen to Derky's shaved hand and hairy arm, I'll really miss that? xxxxxxxx

I've seen some of the modelling today and for some reason I can't explain I don't like it. I think perhaps it's because it just doesn't look natural all that swaying and tossing about, waist clutching and hip swinging. What's going to happen to Derky's shaved hand and hairy arm, I'll really miss that? xxxxxxxx

And its hilarious when Derek Gibbons holds the earrings up to his ears!

Do you think this style of show is just for the Las Vegas day or is it here to stay?

And its hilarious when Derek Gibbons holds the earrings up to his ears!

Do you think this style of show is just for the Las Vegas day or is it here to stay?
I think hopefully it was a one off :whew:! At least they have got the "normal" music back on now!

I don't think the plebs (me), who buy during the under £10 day, warrant a model who's class will be beyond anything we could possibly understand. xxxxxxxxx

I've dipped into the Las Vegas shows on TJC a couple of times today and a la QVC they have a girl modelling the jewellery including earrings, how does this sit with their policy that customers can't return them for hygiene reasons? I don't want to buy a pair that have been used by their models, or have they changed their rules? :confused:

You can return earrings back on QVC because I have.

You can return earrings back on QVC because I have.

Yes you can even after you've worn them. GEMS, Rocks and IW send theirs out in sealed clear bags so you can look at them, decide if you like them etc and as long as you don't break the seal you can send them back, but TJC have this stupid policy that they can't be returned, so who in their right minds would buy an expensive pair of earrings without being able to look at them first? So what will they do with the one's the models have worn, throw them away or send them out to some unsuspecting customer?

Latest posts

Back