Versatile

Kissblowingsmilie.jpg

xmoira.jpg

xmoira2.jpg

xmoira3.jpg

Last edited:

brenny

VIP Shopper
WOW ! what beauties , I seem to (Shamefully) remember wearing similar stuff in the 80s in the vain deluded thought that I looked stylish , Luckily no photographic eveidence exisits

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
i don't reckon they'd wrap all the way round.....d'ya think they'd look alright gaping open at the sides? :6: sexy like?

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
Just when you thought shoppingtelly fashion couldn't get any worse.:eek:

BusyLizzie

VIP Shopper
i don't reckon they'd wrap all the way round.....d'ya think they'd look alright gaping open at the sides? :6: sexy like?

As long as they don't gape round the back or front for that matter......:54:

cupcake

VIP Shopper
Crikey! They'd certainly see you coming in those. Looks like it would be mighty awkward when you wanted the loo ...

Oops-a-daisy!

I've done it again!
They would make for an easy landing if you ever need to jump off a roof or tall building! :lolwave:

fairynuff

VIP Shopper
They would make for an easy landing if you ever need to jump off a roof or tall building! :lolwave:

well you wouldn't need a parachute! :1:

merryone

VIP Shopper
How hideous are they? Good grief, if you're going to wear a sheet as a garment, for heavens sake make it a plain one. Just when you think you've seen the worst IW fashion can produce, they up their game!!!!

Lottie

Silly Moo
Can't wait to see these demod!!!

ceejayblue

They were selling this style of trouser in Dorothy Perkins a couple of years ago and they are very popular in Bangkok!!!!

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
IN a world of slimming pants, 'hold me in' tights, magic knickers and so on, throw caution to the wind and invest in a pair of floral curtains for each leg tied in the middle with a co-ordinating tie back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ameliaalexa
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks