Moissanite garbage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
One solitaire of a love, the only tender kiss of a life, one soul, one heart, one beat, the story of your Prince......comes a fire, comes a rainbow of colourless flawless beauty......this is 237532......one star of a song, one chord of a piano, one memory, its 237532........oh look at thissss, for £50 this is gold, this is half price, the prison (prism?) a bluster, it sparkles beyond the belief of my words.....a promise of forever, a wish, a wisp, a love, a treasure, it's half price......the inspiration of a love story........look at thisss, it's half price and it's going to make you cry........ooooh look at thiss, sing to me, the light on my finger, the love that I lost, the memory I treasured, this is forever, a promise of never loosing its lustre, the tear that rolls down your cheek as he says goodbye, you turn away and you walk through the door.........:sad: He was everything, he was the strength, he was your shoulder to cry on, this is gold, this is passion, this is a restaurant, this is in your bedroom, as you're ready to leave, the lady on the opposite table looks, she sees a jewel, she does not know, she looks with a slight glint of a green eye, you smile as the waiter passes you by.....264532.......look at that, take me now, take me, hold me, tell me you love me, this is perfection of brilliance, the perfect wish.....ooooooooooh hold me, whisper those words, I wanted a moment of joy, I wanted the stars to fall, I wanted it on my finger, it was the love I never got back, the love I lost :sad: it's the harp in my heart.....from one heart comes the trilogy, past, present and future, the story of our life.......trilogy of desire, this is 237910.....

This is the passion of love, this is the first child, this, is you.......take the moment, call the number, this is a family of love, this is first come first serv........remember this is a love, this is the children, the man, the memory, this is you in the early years, the joy of life and here is the champagne years......look at this, isn't that....the jewels of the heavens, simply bewitching, oooooooo look....*laughs*......the wish, the spirit, they were of the greatest joys in our lives, you in your teenage years, you met him, you fell in love, the children came and went and there you are.....a waiting moment of time, a wish on the impossible star......now this is going to go......it is simply divine.......looook at that, solid gold.......

Can I just say, now I'm going to show you 2 carats........ooooooooooooo...........ahhhhhh.........ladies if you can,.......it will take your breath away........look at this, there is the most extraordinary fire and lustre hidden within the brilliance of this sto.........oh look at that...........it is the heavens, the star that wishes upon, I want you to wish, I want you to dream, 251608......ah.......ahhhhhhhh.....oh my........this is the light we sell the pots and pans under, this is the light we show you a bissell.....ladies, I want you to look into your soul.....Gentlemen if you're watching now, this is the ultimate gift...look at the fire!.......oh......£97.50.....on flexipay......ladies, you will need to buy it now.........oooo look at this!

Enough! he's making all kinds of noises now :mysmilie_17:

One solitaire of a love, the only tender kiss of a life, one soul, one heart, one beat, the story of your Prince......comes a fire, comes a rainbow of colourless flawless beauty......this is 237532......one star of a song, one chord of a piano, one memory, its 237532........oh look at thissss, for £50 this is gold, this is half price, the prison (prism?) a bluster, it sparkles beyond the belief of my words.....a promise of forever, a wish, a wisp, a love, a treasure, it's half price......the inspiration of a love story........look at thisss, it's half price and it's going to make you cry........ooooh look at thiss, sing to me, the light on my finger, the love that I lost, the memory I treasured, this is forever, a promise of never loosing its lustre, the tear that rolls down your cheek as he says goodbye, you turn away and you walk through the door.........:sad: He was everything, he was the strength, he was your shoulder to cry on, this is gold, this is passion, this is a restaurant, this is in your bedroom, as you're ready to leave, the lady on the opposite table looks, she sees a jewel, she does not know, she looks with a slight glint of a green eye, you smile as the waiter passes you by.....264532.......look at that, take me now, take me, hold me, tell me you love me, this is perfection of brilliance, the perfect wish.....ooooooooooh hold me, whisper those words, I wanted a moment of joy, I wanted the stars to fall, I wanted it on my finger, it was the love I never got back, the love I lost :sad: it's the harp in my heart.....from one heart comes the trilogy, past, present and future, the story of our life.......trilogy of desire, this is 237910.....

This is the passion of love, this is the first child, this, is you.......take the moment, call the number, this is a family of love, this is first come first serv........remember this is a love, this is the children, the man, the memory, this is you in the early years, the joy of life and here is the champagne years......look at this, isn't that....the jewels of the heavens, simply bewitching, oooooooo look....*laughs*......the wish, the spirit, they were of the greatest joys in our lives, you in your teenage years, you met him, you fell in love, the children came and went and there you are.....a waiting moment of time, a wish on the impossible star......now this is going to go......it is simply divine.......looook at that, solid gold.......

Can I just say, now I'm going to show you 2 carats........ooooooooooooo...........ahhhhhh.........ladies if you can,.......it will take your breath away........look at this, there is the most extraordinary fire and lustre hidden within the brilliance of this sto.........oh look at that...........it is the heavens, the star that wishes upon, I want you to wish, I want you to dream, 251608......ah.......ahhhhhhhh.....oh my........this is the light we sell the pots and pans under, this is the light we show you a bissell.....ladies, I want you to look into your soul.....Gentlemen if you're watching now, this is the ultimate gift...look at the fire!.......oh......£97.50.....on flexipay......ladies, you will need to buy it now.........oooo look at this!

I'm almost... almost... sorry I missed it! Has he started in on the Just BUY it!!! yet? And only mentioning the flexipay not the total price :mysmilie_50:

I switched over for a microsecond while channel hopping, and he was all dolled up in DJ and bow tie.

Presumably this is to make him sound sincere.

BTW did you know that in the early days of BBC RADIO, (that's right, RADIO) the announcers had to wear evening dress.

I'm almost... almost... sorry I missed it! Has he started in on the Just BUY it!!! yet? And only mentioning the flexipay not the total price :mysmilie_50:

Oh yes, as he gets more into the hour, the emphasis is more on buying it NOW for the price of the first flexipay, old git. I only typed up the first half hour. Some of the noises he was making, you'd think there was something wrong with him!

This is like Shakespeare :dull:

Oh yes, as he gets more into the hour, the emphasis is more on buying it NOW for the price of the first flexipay, old git. I only typed up the first half hour. Some of the noises he was making, you'd think there was something wrong with him!
You mean there isn't?? :mysmilie_17:

Oh Mommabear, I'm wiping away the tears of laughter here, OH and I were in fits of laughter reading this.. the Pope's most definitely lost the last remaining marble. I'm not sure I'd be able to cope watching him make noises as well, my mind is totally boggled and I cannot make the comments I'd love to, so I will leave it here!! What he says is not only poetry, not only spiritually uplifting...it's total carp as well.. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

Poet Pete is so unhinged he needs one of them Ideal World drill set to fix him.

strato, whatever they wore in the past, the Pope knocks 'em cold with his snazzy get-ups. It all adds sincerity to the garbage coming from his mouth....
I switched over for a microsecond while channel hopping, and he was all dolled up in DJ and bow tie.

BTW did you know that in the early days of BBC RADIO, (that's right, RADIO) the announcers had to wear evening dress.

You mean one of them wot Mikey Boy (former qualified electrician) has been telling us we desperately need? "Now, I know you're all thinking, but Mike...." No Mike, you don't know what we're thinking, and perhaps just as well.....
Poet Pete is so unhinged he needs one of them Ideal World drill set to fix him.

You mean one of them wot Mikey Boy (former qualified electrician) has been telling us we desperately need? "Now, I know you're all thinking, but Mike...." No Mike, you don't know what we're thinking, and perhaps just as well.....

I'm thinking of Cockney Rhyming Slang for 'Barclay's Banker'.

PP is flogging the watches in a penguin suit. 7 LEFT IN THE WHOLE WORLD - AND ALREADY 20% OF THE STOCK GONE!
Now I am pretty good at maths but what exactly is 20% of 7 - please give us some credit.

One solitaire of a love, the only tender kiss of a life, one soul, one heart, one beat, the story of your Prince......comes a fire, comes a rainbow of colourless flawless beauty......this is 237532......one star of a song, one chord of a piano, one memory, its 237532........oh look at thissss, for £50 this is gold, this is half price, the prison (prism?) a bluster, it sparkles beyond the belief of my words.....a promise of forever, a wish, a wisp, a love, a treasure, it's half price......the inspiration of a love story........look at thisss, it's half price and it's going to make you cry........ooooh look at thiss, sing to me, the light on my finger, the love that I lost, the memory I treasured, this is forever, a promise of never loosing its lustre, the tear that rolls down your cheek as he says goodbye, you turn away and you walk through the door.........:sad: He was everything, he was the strength, he was your shoulder to cry on, this is gold, this is passion, this is a restaurant, this is in your bedroom, as you're ready to leave, the lady on the opposite table looks, she sees a jewel, she does not know, she looks with a a,slight glint of a green eye, you smile as the waiter passes you by.....264532.......look at that, take me now, take me, hold me, tell me you love me, this is perfection of brilliance, the perfect wish.....ooooooooooh hold me, whisper those words, I wanted a moment of joy, I wanted the stars to fall, I wanted it on my finger, it was the love I never got back, the love I lost :sad: it's the harp in my heart.....from one heart comes the trilogy, past, present and future, the story of our life.......trilogy of desire, this is 237910.....

Only a slight glint? Big disappointment, I'm not buying!:mysmilie_12:

Oooh Peter Simon would've loved that.......not that he needs an excuse. :mysmilie_17:

I have been a qualified electrician for the last 40years and i have never needed an all in one drill bit by the way PS was at it on the ridiculous vostock watches last night a £1300 watch this would make a wonderful gift and its £350 eh right peter we are not as daft as you think.:mysmilie_51:

Dave, this cracks me up when he does his percentages...arithmetically challenged is the expression, I believe. Last night, in his waiter's outfit, the percentages were all over the place, as usual. Did you notice how he pauses slightly before he says the percentage figure - I'm sure he's searching his remaining brain cell, so of course he messes up, 'cos his brain cell is only working at 10%. Personally, I thought the watches weren't attractive and looked vastly overpriced, and how many ruddy times did he go on about the "light from the heavenly source" - or similar - that causes them to illuminate? Very useful when you are down a coal mine - there you go, Pete, I've just given you a sales pitch.
PP is flogging the watches in a penguin suit. 7 LEFT IN THE WHOLE WORLD - AND ALREADY 20% OF THE STOCK GONE!
Now I am pretty good at maths but what exactly is 20% of 7 - please give us some credit.

Another Bid style promotion. Ideal World are giving away £15 Vouchers, but be quick!

To get your wonderful £15 voucher merely make a purchase from the high end Vostok or Moissanite ranges during the Bonus Day shows today and you'll enjoy £15 off your next jewellery purchase, what a result!*

* £15 of your next jewellery purchase of £150+ :mysmilie_19:

Another Bid style promotion. Ideal World are giving away £15 Vouchers, but be quick!

To get your wonderful £15 voucher merely make a purchase from the high end Vostok or Moissanite ranges during the Bonus Day shows today and you'll enjoy £15 off your next jewellery purchase, what a result!*

* £15 of your next jewellery purchase of £150+ :mysmilie_19:

Yes, you can only use them on leap year day, between the hours of 3 am- 4 am, provided the leap year day is a Sunday! Oh and are only valid for the next 30 days!:mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back