Moissanite presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
Okay, I don't watch IW a lot, but I do flick through occasionally.

I'm watching the Moissanite show now and am wondering if the older presenter is a regular. And if so, how?

One minute he's shouty, the next he's breathy, then he sounds just like the orange-coloured presenter on the Bridget Jones film!

Where do they get these people? The younger guy (Tom?) seems normal - I wonder what's going through his mind having to sit next to the older guy as he's one minute waxing lyrical, then doing a Richard Jackson, then the next going through some kind of Jekyll & Hyde routine. I'm cringing for him (and the rest of the crew).

Obviously I'm in the minority as the stock seems to be selling well. Unless lots of people like moissanite or want to try it. Or are deaf...

Anyone else think IW would sell more if they had a normal presenter on? I'd like to listen to the younger guy without the older one's orgasmic moaning. Thank God OH isn't here. He'd ban me from selly telly immediately (or write a letter to QVC commending them on their choice of presenters, who look positively normal next to this guy!).

Okay, PMT observation (rant) over.

Okay, I don't watch IW a lot, but I do flick through occasionally.

I'm watching the Moissanite show now and am wondering if the older presenter is a regular. And if so, how?

One minute he's shouty, the next he's breathy, then he sounds just like the orange-coloured presenter on the Bridget Jones film!

Where do they get these people? The younger guy (Tom?) seems normal - I wonder what's going through his mind having to sit next to the older guy as he's one minute waxing lyrical, then doing a Richard Jackson, then the next going through some kind of Jekyll & Hyde routine. I'm cringing for him (and the rest of the crew).

Obviously I'm in the minority as the stock seems to be selling well. Unless lots of people like moissanite or want to try it. Or are deaf...

Anyone else think IW would sell more if they had a normal presenter on? I'd like to listen to the younger guy without the older one's orgasmic moaning. Thank God OH isn't here. He'd ban me from selly telly immediately (or write a letter to QVC commending them on their choice of presenters, who look positively normal next to this guy!).

Okay, PMT observation (rant) over.

I came across it when channel hopping and it was Peter Simon. OMG it was his usual Oscar winning master class in dreadful acting .He was practically making love to the moissonite stone I couldn't watch I thought I might throw up. Bad even by his standards.

Yes Peter Simon is truly awful, but IW are under the misconception that he's popular. If you notice he doesn't sell anything just shrieks "look at that!" "just buy it" and the trusted "not only....." All the Bid rejects are just as bad if I'm honest but then again, QVC presenters don't let their guest speak and always know a family member or friend who has bought that particular item they're selling at the time. I don't let this put me off buying from IW though, I get great products and service from IW and use their website more than I watch but as for Peter Simon, the man who loves to invade other men's personal space, every Human Resorces worst nightmare, he's an absolute liability, IW have been warned so on their own head be it.

As awful as he is (and goodness me he is) Peter Simon is quite clearly the star of Ideal World, there's no doubt about that. He encapsulates everything about the 2016 vintage of Ideal World. Disingenuous as ever, phony beyond belief, incredulous claims, thoroughly trashy in all respects.

But in my humble opinion he's absolutely no worse than the genuinely dreadful Genevieve, never have I seen such a terrifying, demonic, banshee like presenter on Selly Telly. She is hysterical, ruthless, she literally bulldozes her way through a 'show', screaming, repeating, literally commanding people to order from a ever changing, pot luck level of stock.

But you'd have to go some way to beat the quite shocking Shaun Ryan. Nothing is off limits as far as this person is concerned.

And I despair at the revolting Paul Becque, it's abundantly clear this is a man under pressure. He has reverted back to his dreadful Price Drop persona only much worse.

I never thought I'd say this but when selling gardening dross Shreque (almost) succeeded in making Angela Noghani seem not so bad.

What a ghastly lot :mysmilie_59:

With these presenter reviews, I MUST start watching - purely for entertainment!

Makes me appreciate the lucky-if-I-get-it grunt from my local checkout lady.

With these presenter reviews, I MUST start watching - purely for entertainment!

Makes me appreciate the lucky-if-I-get-it grunt from my local checkout lady.

If you can bring yourself to endure any amount of time watching this cast of cack then it makes you realise there's a lot to be said for 'lucky-if-I-get-a-grunt'.

You won't get a grunt from the appalling Genevieve, not unless she can grunt hysterically.

You might get a grunt from the 'Chefs' though :mysmilie_59:

The way Peter is uber-shouty one minute then suddenly whispering in reverential hushed tones the next (Kinkade prints shows) is beyond hilarious and is just plain creepy. He deserves all the ridicule he gets on here.

Latest posts

Back