Molton Brown Barains on Silver Birch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had stop using Silver Birch Bath Salts as they make cough! I have Asthma and I have the same problem with Anti-Bac sprays.

Oh dear. Nanny McFee has left the building. I got the Geranium shower gel with edt, the £35 version rather than the £45 one with the posher perfume bottle, a Dewy Lily of the Valley and a Caju Lime shower gel. So £59 squandered, but no postage 😱. Well done me!

AndiK, hope you’re seeing this about the Geranium. I did message you an alert!
I sure am, now you’ve alerted me!

You all get detention for being very naughty boys and girls and encouraging me to break my self-imposed ban on purchases of Molton Brown and similar. I was doing so well the last few months, resisting all the Q offers. Part of the reason was that I didn’t like every item in their sets but, like candycane, I’ve just done a “pick-your-own” selection so it’s only what I like or wanted to try.

I’m off to have a word with myself. Must not do that again!

Having said that, big thanks for the posts and to Mazza for making sure I didn’t miss a good deal this time.

This is great value but the brandy and plum both have different labels from the bottles in the shop. Are they last years? I know the geranium is new but I was thinking if Christmas presents, and don’t want to buy old stock

This is great value but the brandy and plum both have different labels from the bottles in the shop. Are they last years? I know the geranium is new but I was thinking if Christmas presents, and don’t want to buy old stock

they are last years im fairly certain but TBH i wouldnt worry about that cause i bought brandy in JL with the same label for a similar price in march so

I normally buy presents in January sales for the next Christmas, it just means that I can give a normally expensive gift at a better price, or even two presents for the price of one. The shelf life certainly allows for this.

I normally buy presents in January sales for the next Christmas, it just means that I can give a normally expensive gift at a better price, or even two presents for the price of one. The shelf life certainly allows for this.

that is excatly how i look at it as its usually a gift to myself ha but its nice to do that now & again & at this prices you can justify it

Latest posts

Back