Molton Brown Barains on Silver Birch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thought I’d have a look at what MB I had before ordering anymore for myself.
I have:
6 shower gels 300ml
1 body lotion 300ml
2 hand wash 300ml
2 hand lotion 300ml
Box of 5 30ml
2 Baubles

I also have one hand lotion on the go.
Luckily the one I ordered is for Hubby.
I really do not need to buy anything else, need to apply Nanny Mcfee on a regular basis.
That's a similar number of bottles to my stash, llloyd. Sadly, I bet my bottles pre-date yours by some way! At least I know MB keeps well. As I mentioned a while back, earlier this year I found a fancy boxed gift set I had been given and opened it to use. All perfect and still lovely. I then realised I hadn't worked with the person who had given it to me for 8+ years and they didn't give it to me near the end of my time there so it was probably 11-12 years old. GULP!!

I can't get the website to work cant put anything in the basket
Just tested original link
I can't get the website to work cant put anything in the basket
i just tested the original link with all the reduced items posted by Sazza & it worked & let me put into basket. Not sure what’s happening your end, but good luck.

Just tested original link

i just tested the original link with all the reduced items posted by Sazza & it worked & let me put into basket. Not sure what’s happening your end, but good luck.
I am using a Mac computer was reading that the site can be temperamental oh well x

I am using a Mac computer was reading that the site can be temperamental oh well x
Yes, please try again, boffy. I am using a Mac, too - it's coming up to 7 years old and starting to creak a bit but, just to reassure you, I have just put something from the sale pages in my basket to test it and it seems fine.

Don't miss out!

The pub is shut in our village full stop but I usually have a cheeky bottle of Grouse on the shelf for a nightcap. I rarely have more than one small nip (cos Mr CC is monitoring it) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Hmm, why do I feel the need to justify myself lol. None tonight though, Tuesday is not a whisky night.

CC

Surely it is CC!!! The word Tuesday has the letter 'A' in it.

My order has just arrived within the designated hour, and I only ordered on Monday, so well done there. But I am overjoyed because.... Having ordered the £35 Geranium duo rather than the £45 one with the posh new bottle for the edt, I assumed it would just be a splash on. But NO!!!! It is a spray. 😊😊😊

What's the Geranium & Nefertitty like please, Mazza?

I think it is lovely. I am though at a loss as to how to describe it! Last time I tried on another thread I was told my description was rubbish. But I think it is warm, on my skin quite womanly for a scent that is called androgynous, but with an earthy side. That must be down to the fig.

I think it is lovely. I am though at a loss as to how to describe it! Last time I tried on another thread I was told my description was rubbish. But I think it is warm, on my skin quite womanly for a scent that is called androgynous, but with an earthy side. That must be down to the fig.
I'm so excited to get mine!

Just reading, here, and see the discount code it kept asking me but I didn’t see it Anywhere. But I’ve ordered for the first time ever with them, and there didn’t appear to be a discount for that, is it just on full price ? As I bought in the sale, I love the Dewy lily, and have read it has been retired, so have gone over the top lol. So is it just full price or not ? Help please, pretty please !

Just reading, here, and see the discount code it kept asking me but I didn’t see it Anywhere. But I’ve ordered for the first time ever with them, and there didn’t appear to be a discount for that, is it just on full price ? As I bought in the sale, I love the Dewy lily, and have read it has been retired, so have gone over the top lol. So is it just full price or not ? Help please, pretty please !

yep its on full price items only not the sale ones

Thanks, that explains it ! I can’t even get on the site now, but I ordered 6, plus 2 hand wash, will give a couple as gifts, but as from reading here it lasts well, so will put away. I love the Dewy lily, and I’m not really bothered about that sort of thing normally! Once again, this site has cost me loads, but I’m happy as at least I can shower to my hearts delight with the stuff now lol 😂

Latest posts

Back