Molton Brown Barains on Silver Birch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a JLP gift voucher I wish to use, but notice they are not matching the MB friends and family 20% off, seems odd. Does anyone know if it is in MB stores as well?

I have a JLP gift voucher I wish to use, but notice they are not matching the MB friends and family 20% off, seems odd. Does anyone know if it is in MB stores as well?

20% off all purchases or 25% off when you spend £80*

What you need to know:

*Offers end at 11.59pm GMT on Monday, 26th October 2020. These offers are only valid at Molton Brown stores in the UK and online at moltonbrown.co.uk. Excludes Molton Brown Advent Calendar, Hand Wash glass bottle 200ml and Pick & Mix. Gift cards, sale items and delivery charges will not contibute to the minimum £80 spend. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. One offer per customer. Assortment may vary. Our usual return policy applies. Gift Wrap and Samples at checkout will be disabled during the promotional period. Not valid at Molton Brown outlets, travel retail or department stores.

How to redeem this offer:

To redeem this offer online at moltonbrown.co.uk, simply add your items (excluding Molton Brown Advent Calendar, Hand Wash glass bottle 200ml, Pick & Mix, gift cards, delivery charges and already discounted items) to your shopping basket - your discount will be applied at basket.

is what it says so i would guess it would be in store too

I still can’t add anything to my basket.
It seems that other people are having issues too, it was flagged up on MB’s Instagram page

20% off all purchases or 25% off when you spend £80*

What you need to know:

*Offers end at 11.59pm GMT on Monday, 26th October 2020. These offers are only valid at Molton Brown stores in the UK and online at moltonbrown.co.uk. Excludes Molton Brown Advent Calendar, Hand Wash glass bottle 200ml and Pick & Mix. Gift cards, sale items and delivery charges will not contibute to the minimum £80 spend. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. One offer per customer. Assortment may vary. Our usual return policy applies. Gift Wrap and Samples at checkout will be disabled during the promotional period. Not valid at Molton Brown outlets, travel retail or department stores.

How to redeem this offer:

To redeem this offer online at moltonbrown.co.uk, simply add your items (excluding Molton Brown Advent Calendar, Hand Wash glass bottle 200ml, Pick & Mix, gift cards, delivery charges and already discounted items) to your shopping basket - your discount will be applied at basket.

is what it says so i would guess it would be in store too
Thanks SCW, yeah it is usually always instore and online, in which case John Lewis should price match automatically like they are going with Debenhams at present.

John Lewis are now finally matching the 20% off in store and online. Their website went from shifting around 20 units a day to around 170 on sine of their bestsellers like ReCBP.

Latest posts

Back