Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well spotted, Mazza. I love Bracing Silver Birch as well. Not wild about Lemon & Mandarin, which just smells like many shop-bought washes, but it’s still a good set.

PS I bet QVC reappeared on EFR at the same time as Topcashback and Quidco, which was 2022 or maybe 202?
I thought the general consensus with Q & the cash back sites was that the cash never came through? If that happens, does one actually chase it? Surely you can't make them pay..& this is Q we are talking about?

I thought the general consensus with Q & the cash back sites was that the cash never came through? If that happens, does one actually chase it? Surely you can't make them pay..& this is Q we are talking about?
I do get cashback sometimes from TopCashback but it takes around 9 months. It's better than nothing for the sake of clicking a button.

I do get cashback sometimes from TopCashback but it takes around 9 months. It's better than nothing for the sake of clicking a button.
Me too, I’ve also had to raise a claim with TCB where the % cashback on a TSV was incorrect, they added the extra. So worth doing, just frustrating how long it takes.

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 4 Piece Hand Wash Collection £44.94 + post (about just over £12.22 each inc postage)

• 1 x Lemon & Mandarin Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Lime & Patchouli Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Amber Cocoon Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)

Molton Brown 3 Piece Body Wash 300ml Set £42.96 + post (about £15.63 each inc postage)

• 1 x Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Serene Coco and Sandalwood Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)

I like the look of the body wash set….. Here we go again! I shall have to check out the stash, which may be a bit heavy on Ginseng. I do like the Coco and Sandalwood because although it might seem quite light it really scents the bathroom for hours, one of the most long lasting imho.

I like the look of the body wash set….. Here we go again! I shall have to check out the stash, which may be a bit heavy on Ginseng. I do like the Coco and Sandalwood because although it might seem quite light it really scents the bathroom for hours, one of the most long lasting imho.
I live the Coco and Sandlewood but not the Rosa…

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 4 Piece Body Wash Collection £47.94 + £3.95 Post

• 1 x Invigorating Suma Gingseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Total RRP £100 + post (as each is £25 + post)

While I'm overstocked on MB handwash, I'm on the last bottle of my bodywash and this is the first bargain kit in a while with at least three fragrances that I like (I've not tried the Jasmine and Sun Rose). I wonder if it'll go on EP when it's on air. If not, I'll have it any way, I'm dure a treat...

Thankfully this one doesn't interest me at all. I love Bushukan & Suma Ginseng but hate Sun Rose & Gingerlily so my money is definitely safe with this one.
Hopefully the TSV will be an improvement on last years (and a better price too) to tempt me instead.

Oh, and considering Q have been selling MB for years you think they'd check the spelling of the products before they offer them for sale. It's Ginseng, not Gingseng.

While I'm overstocked on MB handwash, I'm on the last bottle of my bodywash and this is the first bargain kit in a while with at least three fragrances that I like (I've not tried the Jasmine and Sun Rose). I wonder if it'll go on EP when it's on air. If not, I'll have it any way, I'm dure a treat...
there is the code ALL3EZ for the christmas event where everything can be on 3 easy pays

Thankfully this one doesn't interest me at all. I love Bushukan & Suma Ginseng but hate Sun Rose & Gingerlily so my money is definitely safe with this one.
Hopefully the TSV will be an improvement on last years (and a better price too) to tempt me instead.

Oh, and considering Q have been selling MB for years you think they'd check the spelling of the products before they offer them for sale. It's Ginseng, not Gingseng.
Exactly the same for me. When I first saw it I thought the pink one might be Rhubarb and Rose so I could have converted the Gingerlily to a handwash but don’t want to deal with that and the Sun Rose. I got the latter in a set once and couldn’t finish it. So thankfully for me too, my money is safe! (Really want a good stash of Bushukan though. I think if they did a reduced price trio of that like the Rosa Absolute I would have to get it . 😱)

Exactly the same for me. When I first saw it I thought the pink one might be Rhubarb and Rose so I could have converted the Gingerlily to a handwash but don’t want to deal with that and the Sun Rose. I got the latter in a set once and couldn’t finish it. So thankfully for me too, my money is safe! (Really want a good stash of Bushukan though. I think if they did a reduced price trio of that like the Rosa Absolute I would have to get it . 😱)
I'm not too fussed about missing out on Bushukan as I tend to use it more during Spring/Summer but saying that, I'd be in like a shot if they offered the trio of it that you mentioned.

They crazy thing is they have it correct in one part of the blurb but the rest are wrong!! :rolleyes:

Ha ha, that has tickled me! This is how important MB and getting the right fragrances is to you! You “don’t want to deal with ..” certain ones, like it’s a vermin infestation or blocked sink! :ROFLMAO:

I’m not interested in this quad either - in each case, I’ve either got plenty or am so-so about the fragrance. Those who do like them have a decent deal, though. Even though the price is inching up all the time, QVC do at least still offer the best bargains on these trios and quads.

I tried that Sun Rose and I really liked it. Not buying though until I've only one bottle left of anything and by that time it will probably be Christmas and I can get them as presents.

CC

Latest posts

Back