Molton Brown Black Friday Deal 25% off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Use code BF25 at checkout free delivery depending on spend. Finally got my OUD stuff with a great discount. You get a free sample and free MB box win win x

I finally managed to shop too, but had to use hubby’s I-pad, as I couldn’t put anything in my basket using mine. I’ve done my Christmas shopping now!

I finally managed to shop too, but had to use hubby’s I-pad, as I couldn’t put anything in my basket using mine. I’ve done my Christmas shopping now!
Finally got my Oud EDP, shower gel, body lotion and a warming Eucalyptus I think I saved £45.00 at least. Hurried up before the website got hijacked lol

I get email and ordered two men's giftsets. Did it let you add samples Boffy I got a message no samples due to busy period?

On a different note, do any longtime QVC contributors remember when MB originally presented on Q with the lady who had been with the company for a very long time? I can still see her face and passion when she talked about MB. The only reason I mention this is I often wonder what happened to her. Perhaps she retired, I feel so bad that I can’t remember her name!

On a different note, do any longtime QVC contributors remember when MB originally presented on Q with the lady who had been with the company for a very long time? I can still see her face and passion when she talked about MB. The only reason I mention this is I often wonder what happened to her. Perhaps she retired, I feel so bad that I can’t remember her name!

She was called Jill Goldsmith. She sadly died in 2015.

I just found this by Google on a forum, oddly enough I remember so well her description of Heavenly Gingerlilly.
I have just read on another forum that Jill Goldsmith, the former brand ambassador for Molton Brown, has died after a short illness. Since 2014 she had been Director of Training and Education at Parfums Christian Dior UK.

One of the more memorable QVC guests. Her descriptions of some of the fragrances have gone down in the annals of QVC history, especially the Heavenly Gingerlily!

RIP Jill

Jill was lovely and used to effuse so much about all the MB fragrances. Her pronounciation of yuan zhi was classic. She was the brand ambassador in the days when the MB TSVs really were a great deal and something to behold. So sad to hear of her passing RIP.

Just read this on Jill's Linkedin

In 1997 a client asked Jill to be their guest presenter on QVC UK...channel and during her twelve year tenure she was consistently setting and resetting record levels of sales for the brand and the channel and was the first guest to hit the £1,000,000.00 hour!

Latest posts

Back