Molton Brown Fans Christmas Update & New Fragrance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

that rose dunes is not a christmas one that was just a heads up about a new fragrance but the christmas one will be that too because if its got the gold or shimmer in it then it will be £27 more or less as that pushes the price higher
Ah yes re-read your post, my mistake. it still, £27…..
Only seems a minute since the bottles were £20…

New fragrance £24 at LookFantastic
And they have some of the £28 duo sets.
i think jl have just priced it wrong & ive smelt it in store & it smells lush (not mentioning the person who was sat on a chair near it cause its near the entrence & when i was smelling it he said you cant afford that)

i think jl have just priced it wrong & ive smelt it in store & it smells lush (not mentioning the person who was sat on a chair near it cause its near the entrence & when i was smelling it he said you cant afford that)
I hope you said, “I could but I wouldn’t pay these prices.” I would have said, “I’ll have you know I have 57 bottles at home”.

With the cost of living crisis, I’ll hazard a guess that everything will go up in price. That’s probably why QVC are offering so many EZPay options at the moment, although I personally think that’s encouraging people to spend money when they’ll need it for heating and food in the future.
Only fools will spend money on soap if they need it for utilities.

Latest posts

Back