Molton Brown New Fragrance Lily & Magnolia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am curious to know how it smells but not at those prices. I don’t think lily is my thing anyway. Love to hear people’s views if and when they try it.

I just received a marketing email from MB and one of the notes it mentions is Dewy Lily of the Valley. And in the bottle it looks exactly like Dewy LOTV. Now Jemma did say they were discontinuing that so perhaps it is a reworking of DLOTV rather than those heady funeral type lilies.

I just received a marketing email from MB and one of the notes it mentions is Dewy Lily of the Valley. And in the bottle it looks exactly like Dewy LOTV. Now Jemma did say they were discontinuing that so perhaps it is a reworking of DLOTV rather than those heady funeral type lilies.

dewy lily of the valley & star anise has been discontinued for a while & only comes back usually for special apperences

Well I love Dewy lily, so do most of the people I know, but would like to smell it before I jump in m.

I can handle it smelling like Dewy LOTV, which is not my favourite MB but I do think rather pleasant. If it's anything like Flora Luminare, forget it!

I got a free sample its very boring has parma violet smelled in the eat does not last on me

Latest posts

Back