Molton Brown offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
3 x 300ml shower gels for £30 + £4.95. It says ideal for men but I quite like these myself!

Contains:
1 x Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - vibrant bushukan, black pepper and aromatic vetiver
1 x Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - energising notes of zesty lemon, warm cinnamon and patchouli
1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - vibrant Sevillian orange, bergamot and neroli

https://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-...athing-Collection.product.237121.html?sc=SRCH

The Bushukan is a bit too powerful for me, but this is a brilliant deal. It has been on waitlist for weeks, if not months, and yesterday was on for £45 plus postage. The women's boxed trio, which I got for £30 from JLP thanks to an SCW alert, is on at £52. I am hoping to get the four piece 238713 for £48. I always used to like Ginseng which is in both sets. I had a Bushukan mini in a set but cant see me ploughing through 300ml sadly. Otherwise I'd have snapped this up!

this set was acutally released in the summer last year for this very same price & took ages to sell out

The Bushukan is a bit too powerful for me, but this is a brilliant deal. It has been on waitlist for weeks, if not months, and yesterday was on for £45 plus postage. The women's boxed trio, which I got for £30 from JLP thanks to an SCW alert, is on at £52. I am hoping to get the four piece 238713 for £48. I always used to like Ginseng which is in both sets. I had a Bushukan mini in a set but cant see me ploughing through 300ml sadly. Otherwise I'd have snapped this up!

yeah that new set of 3 is slightly different as with the JL one it came with jasmine & sun rose but the Q one is dewy lily of the valley & star anise instead

Yes, I actually thought this was this set you mentioned as they’re yellow colours (forgot the other set is 4 bottles)!

I don’t actually know Bushukan but the description appealed to me, unless I find it too strong as well. I am trying to resist ...

(Forgot to mention at the top it’s on two Easy Pays.)

I don’t see why you couldn’t wash your hair with it. I’ve used shower gel to wash my hair and it never harmed it. As long as you rinse well I can’t see a problem.

So you’ve seen this in the OTOs thread today, Mazza?

https://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-Invigorating-4-Piece-Body-&-Hand-Collection.product.238713.html

How are we supposed to keep resisting?? Pity they have to make it nearly £6 p&p but 3 Easy Pays at least.

So you’ve seen this in the OTOs thread today, Mazza?

https://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-Invigorating-4-Piece-Body-&-Hand-Collection.product.238713.html

How are we supposed to keep resisting?? Pity they have to make it nearly £6 p&p but 3 Easy Pays at least.

Yes, thank you Andi. I have just logged on, seen SCW's thread and headed off to Q to order it! It was tempting at £48. So at £46 inc postage it is irresistible, £11.50 per bottle. I must now put the credit card away for the rest of the weekend..... unless LG has come back into stock because I have to replenish my B&B stock.

BTW I am currently using a MB sale item called Water Mint which they just bring out for those sale duos. To me it smells exactly the same as Wild Indigo so that wasn't quite the adventure I was hoping for. Luckily I do like Wild Indigo but I have never had two with different names smell so similar before.

Latest posts

Back