Molton Brown on Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s reasonably priced as well, although I don’t need any as I’m well stocked up.

When IW start supplying brands that QVC are doing or have done, IW’s prices are always better, coupled with the fact that their P&P charges are also usually cheaper, capped or free.

They’re such random sets though, most of them seem to have just been cobbled together from what was leftover in the warehouse because nothing seems to match.

They’re such random sets though, most of them seem to have just been cobbled together from what was leftover in the warehouse because nothing seems to match.

To be honest, I don’t think it matters if they’re random sets. They could be used in crackers, a beauty hamper, small stocking gifts or just to try.

I certainly wouldn’t have them all out on display at the same time so “random” wouldn’t bother me, although I don’t need any more MB so am not buying any. The price is good though, in my opinion. 😉

I wonder if these are items that are made for hotels as you don't see those tubes in shops.

I see random sets in our outlet store. The assistant told me with COVID they had lots that could not be used eg airlines, hotels etc. Have to say not seen these sets in TK. These kits represent fantastic value for money and are great for travel, gifts, secret Santa. Also nice to buy in small sizes to try something if not tried before. Great to see IW diversifying.

I wonder if these are items that are made for hotels as you don't see those tubes in shops.
Oh that’s a thought. I have never seen MB in a tube. I’ve also not see a White Sandalwood fragrance before, so maybe that’s a hotel special!

Latest posts

Back