Molton Brown Private Sale Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ive only just spotted this! Late to the party for once. I dont need shower gel because I have the latest offer en route from Q but I have spotted a Sensual Hanaleni bottle. I used to love that. Must not cave though. I could look through the handwashes.... But I have quite a stash of those as well, 😂.

Ive only just spotted this! Late to the party for once. I dont need shower gel because I have the latest offer en route from Q but I have spotted a Sensual Hanaleni bottle. I used to love that. Must not cave though. I could look through the handwashes.... But I have quite a stash of those as well, 😂.
ahh that one in that trio box? i bought that before i posted the offer on here for less than the stated price but its a still a cracking deal

That was my all time favourite and I did grab a couple of bottles…. As you do… 😂

Now selling one of the TSV’s at a very reduced price…..
Thanks. That was a very recent TSV, wasn’t it? It was £54 inc P&P then and in the MB sale it is £61 (Option 1 / Option 2) but if anyone’s interested (I’m not), it’s still cheaper than Q now that it has gone back up to £79 there.

Unfortunately, CK, now I’ve looked at the Private Sale again, there’s a Rosa Absolute set I’m quite interested in so thanks for that (sort of!!) 😠

Thanks. That was a very recent TSV, wasn’t it? It was £54 inc P&P then and in the MB sale it is £61 (Option 1 / Option 2) but if anyone’s interested (I’m not), it’s still cheaper than Q now that it has gone back up to £79 there.

Unfortunately, CK, now I’ve looked at the Private Sale again, there’s a Rosa Absolute set I’m quite interested in so thanks for that (sort of!!) 😠
Yes it’s a very recent TSV. Not a bad price and definitely cheaper than QVC! I’m not interested either, but a couple of my favourites are still in offer so I may be tempted…

I’ve caved in, whilst reeling from the shock of Geranium being discontinued. I went back into the Exclusive sale through the original link and clobbered my credit card! I got the geranium set with 50ml edt, and a duo of Templetree plus old favourite Sensual Hanaleni. I was tempted by that before but didn’t want to pay postage. Then when I checked out I could get a 50ml edt for £20, so I got suede orris! Disaster!!! But the postage is free, 😂😂😂 I didn’t buy any hand wash as I am still hoping the Q quad gets reduced!

I’ve caved in, whilst reeling from the shock of Geranium being discontinued. I went back into the Exclusive sale through the original link and clobbered my credit card! I got the geranium set with 50ml edt, and a duo of Templetree plus old favourite Sensual Hanaleni. I was tempted by that before but didn’t want to pay postage. Then when I checked out I could get a 50ml edt for £20, so I got suede orris! Disaster!!! But the postage is free, 😂😂😂 I didn’t buy any hand wash as I am still hoping the Q quad gets reduced!
Well done (*mutters “weak fool” under breath). Sounds like you had fun with the card. I love hearing what people have bought.

I’m sure the hand washes will be reduced soon. Maybe they’re waiting till the shower gel quads have all gone. I’m certainly doing my bit to reduce their stock of those!

Well done (*mutters “weak fool” under breath). Sounds like you had fun with the card. I love hearing what people have bought.

I’m sure the hand washes will be reduced soon. Maybe they’re waiting till the shower gel quads have all gone. I’m certainly doing my bit to reduce their stock of those!
I was going to do that offer where you had a minimum spend and you got the Geranium EDT for £20.00. But I held fire. On route as we speak on the bus a few stops away from Regent Street.

I was going to do that offer where you had a minimum spend and you got the Geranium EDT for £20.00. But I held fire. On route as we speak on the bus a few stops away from Regent Street.
How exciting! Lovely day for a jaunt and Molton Brown goodies to take home afterwards!

Mine arrived yesterday, 👍. Nicely boxed geranium set and the duo came not in the usual display box but with a brown MB bag. I’ve had a bit of a shopping blow out the last couple of days, 😝. I blame the heat!!! I can’t cope!

Latest posts

Back