Molton Brown Private Sale from £4

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't tell her!!! She'll turn up . . . . She might bring a Mcguigan though 🍷🍷🍷

CC
Just ordering some from Sainsbury’s 25% off 6 bottles until 24th, some exclusions apply. Has to be over £5 per bottle (£7 in Wales) & not Sainsbury’s house wine. Might be a while, max is 36 bottles. Have 2 wine racks to fill back up.

Well mine has just arrived, 9.25, and I ordered at 8.30 yesterday morning, so that’s very good isn’t it? For free. What’s more they come in a lovely brown box with a ribbon (and half a ton of that squiggly stuff which we can’t recycle here) so we’re it a gift (😂😂😂) it would have looked lovely. Even better about this box, I could actually open it easily unlike that orange Q one for the last TSV which had me grappling with it across the work surface it was so flipping tight. Even better part 2, he has come so early I can still venture down Putney High Street for my walk before the sun makes all activity impossible. Yay!

Well mine has just arrived, 9.25, and I ordered at 8.30 yesterday morning, so that’s very good isn’t it? For free. What’s more they come in a lovely brown box with a ribbon (and half a ton of that squiggly stuff which we can’t recycle here) so we’re it a gift (😂😂😂) it would have looked lovely. Even better about this box, I could actually open it easily unlike that orange Q one for the last TSV which had me grappling with it across the work surface it was so flipping tight. Even better part 2, he has come so early I can still venture down Putney High Street for my walk before the sun makes all activity impossible. Yay!
Everything about that says you were meant to have it. Mazza.

Failed completely! I did look and ignore, but then came back here and spotted it was free p&p! So of course I had to go back. I got 2x£9 hand washes plus the body lotion in Wild Fairyfleur. You don’t often see that one, like Puritas, and they are both very pretty. Odd that it is free next day postage but they are charging for slower delivery. This means I shall have to stay in and cancel my trip to the supermarket tomorrow…. No hardship!

Thanks for the heads up.
I love the fannyfleur.

Do n't buy body lotions though - hardly use. If anyone ever sees the gel, or has on eto sell, let me know!

Everything about that says you were meant to have it. Mazza.
Going for another look. Just to make sure that the site is working correctly, of course.

Don't tell her!!! She'll turn up . . . . She might bring a Mcguigan though 🍷🍷🍷

CC
Yo Rab!

How do you make a ouja board?

Take his wine away!

Yeeee Haaaaaa!

I ordered 6.30pm Monday and they came at 8am today, excellent service. Thanks for mentioning about the gift box - I only ordered hand washes which came in a brown box with paper but I've just been out to the recycling and at the bottom of the box was a gift box with some tissue paper which I hadn't spotted! Together with the free samples this was a great purchase. I think I might have to follow SisterBliss' example and have another look .......

Oh no, just had my parcel delivered and was excited to try my new white truffle hand treatment BUT all I have is a despatch note, packaging and a flat pack gift box! there’s a gaping hole in one corner where DPD have flung it around 😩

Oh no, just had my parcel delivered and was excited to try my new white truffle hand treatment BUT all I have is a despatch note, packaging and a flat pack gift box! there’s a gaping hole in one corner where DPD have flung it around 😩
What a shame. I saw mine was being delivered this morning and as I knew I would be around during the allotted time slot, I didn't leave a note on the door to say leave it under the side gate (as I have been doing a lot). But I heard him walk up the path and then "bump", he chucked it over the gate without knocking. The corner of the box was bashed in and it was wet on the ground. Fortunately, the contents appear to be ok. But I really feel for you. That is so disappointing, what happened to your box.

I don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but I was really impressed at how well presented the contents of mine were, all made up as gift sets, even though they were individual items, in proper rigid MB boxes with ribbons round, squiggly packaging inside around the items and a tissue wrap with seal. I don't care that I bought it for myself, I still felt treated!

I bet MB will sort this for you very courteously, Sooze. Was the rest of the order still there? Don't give up hope.

What a shame. I saw mine was being delivered this morning and as I knew I would be around during the allotted time slot, I didn't leave a note on the door to say leave it under the side gate (as I have been doing a lot). But I heard him walk up the path and then "bump", he chucked it over the gate without knocking. The corner of the box was bashed in and it was wet on the ground. Fortunately, the contents appear to be ok. But I really feel for you. That is so disappointing, what happened to your box.

I don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but I was really impressed at how well presented the contents of mine were, all made up as gift sets, even though they were individual items, in proper rigid MB boxes with ribbons round, squiggly packaging inside around the items and a tissue wrap with seal. I don't care that I bought it for myself, I still felt treated!

I bet MB will sort this for you very courteously, Sooze. Was the rest of the order still there? Don't give up hope.
I’d only ordered the hand treatment and free 30ml as I noticed it had come back in stock. I did order the Lilly of the valley handcream and a small handwash earlier in the week though. MB responded quickly (within ten minutes) and said would replace but they asked for photos, clearly missed the ones I’d attached to original email 😂

MB customer service is really good. One of the body lotions I bought leaked because the pump broke in transit. I was told to keep it. The next day they sent me a new one plus free samples of shower gels and a perfume sample. They do super fast timed delivery next day for free with a minimum spend. The service is that good I prefer to buy direct than from QVC for MB!

I’m still put off by the use of SLS as the foaming agent… maybe I should be glad of the SLS, as it prevents me from buying their shower/bath/hand wash...!

I’m still put off by the use of SLS as the foaming agent… maybe I should be glad of the SLS, as it prevents me from buying their shower/bath/hand wash...!
SLS is made from coconut or palm oil. It can irritate some skins but I still use products with SLS as I am not allergic to it.

Thanks, llloyd. Was a bit tempted again for a second there but think I can resist. If the items in the Private Sale which appear to have sold out were still there, I fear I would have been straight in there!

Thanks, llloyd. Was a bit tempted again for a second there but think I can resist. If the items in the Private Sale which appear to have sold out were still there, I fear I would have been straight in there!
I'm thinking about the volumising shampoo. It has SLS but no silicone, which is good, for me. Anyone tried? 12.00 for 300mls makes it cheaper than LE &I picked russian leather sample for Mr B. Haven't checke dout yet. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking about the volumising shampoo. It has SLS but no silicone, which is good, for me. Anyone tried? 12.00 for 300mls makes it cheaper than LE &I picked russian leather sample for Mr B. Haven't checke dout yet. Any thoughts?
I was looking at that, too. Shampoo is one thing I don't have a six year supply of. Hope someone can advise you so you can decide.

SLS is made from coconut or palm oil. It can irritate some skins but I still use products with SLS as I am not allergic to it.
I get contact dermatitis at the drop of a hat, so prefer to avoid SLS where I can. It is cheap and the main use is as an industrial degreaser, so no doubt it’s effective… I am baffled by a premium brand using it.

I get contact dermatitis at the drop of a hat, so prefer to avoid SLS where I can. It is cheap and the main use is as an industrial degreaser, so no doubt it’s effective… I am baffled by a premium brand using it.
Thanks, I knew this. Wondered if anyone had actually tried the shampoo though?
Thanks for your reply in any case, May.

Probs sold out now/sale ended?

FIO: Mr B gets Cd from using sls too. takes about 5 dys of mad hand washing. Aldi R & R hwash main culprit.

Latest posts

Back