Molton Brown Sale 30% Off

donna255

VIP Shopper
The stores are open here so I go in and buy that way.

Pbceelily

VIP Shopper
Checked one item on BrandAlley vs MB
1E8A15C1-9687-40B1-B319-3A131F591F48.jpeg

Pbceelily

VIP Shopper
And more : Elemis / L’occitane
Acqua Di Parma

SisterBliss

Hi Lily

Your post was lethal - it seems BA is going to be my new venti privee thingy - french member only one that closed.

How is this company? Have you ever returned, etc?

llloyd

VIP Shopper
Hi Lily

Your post was lethal - it seems BA is going to be my new venti privee thingy - french member only one that closed.

I have had several orders from BrandAlley, whisky tasting sets, MB, jewellery, Hackett clothes & Denby, I have been pleased with all my purchases.
They normally offer a discount for a first purchase ie £20 off an £80 shop. If I’ve been absent from their site for a while they send me offers £15 off £60 etc.
Not sure if these codes will work, LOVEBRANDALLEY I think it expires end of this month & is for £15 off first shop over £60 or code JOINTHEFUN20 for £20 off an £80 shop, p&p is normally £5.95.
I have not had to return anything but a friend of mine had an item not received in the relevant time & got a refund without any problems. They also have a refer a friend scheme.

Last edited:

Pbceelily

VIP Shopper
Hi Lily

I have ordered loads and loads of items from BrandAlley over the years. I have on many occasions returned items and they have a no quibbles return policy. A couple of really expensive items I bought and returned were - Chloe bag - colour looked different and a Lauren Ralph Lauren bag - didn’t like it. There have been no problems. Brand Alley acquired Achica a couple of years ago, if you ever shopped on that.
Another couple of similar sites are SecretSales & Zulily, the latter for kids stuff.

boffy

VIP Shopper
all you Rosa Absolute devotees MB look like thy are discontinuing this collection here's one item of many thats discounted catUKLC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baldymonkey

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks