Molton Brown Sale 30% Off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm very tempted but I've spent enough lately so I'm going to sit on my hands I think.

Checked one item on BrandAlley vs MB
1E8A15C1-9687-40B1-B319-3A131F591F48.jpeg

Hi Lily

Your post was lethal - it seems BA is going to be my new venti privee thingy - french member only one that closed.

How is this company? Have you ever returned, etc?

Hi Lily

Your post was lethal - it seems BA is going to be my new venti privee thingy - french member only one that closed.

I have had several orders from BrandAlley, whisky tasting sets, MB, jewellery, Hackett clothes & Denby, I have been pleased with all my purchases.
They normally offer a discount for a first purchase ie £20 off an £80 shop. If I’ve been absent from their site for a while they send me offers £15 off £60 etc.
Not sure if these codes will work, LOVEBRANDALLEY I think it expires end of this month & is for £15 off first shop over £60 or code JOINTHEFUN20 for £20 off an £80 shop, p&p is normally £5.95.
I have not had to return anything but a friend of mine had an item not received in the relevant time & got a refund without any problems. They also have a refer a friend scheme.

Last edited:
Hi Lily

I have ordered loads and loads of items from BrandAlley over the years. I have on many occasions returned items and they have a no quibbles return policy. A couple of really expensive items I bought and returned were - Chloe bag - colour looked different and a Lauren Ralph Lauren bag - didn’t like it. There have been no problems. Brand Alley acquired Achica a couple of years ago, if you ever shopped on that.
Another couple of similar sites are SecretSales & Zulily, the latter for kids stuff.

all you Rosa Absolute devotees MB look like thy are discontinuing this collection here's one item of many thats discounted catUKLC

Latest posts

Back