Molton Brown TSV 01/03/20

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Molton Brown 6 Piece Luxury Home & Away Collection TSV 01/03/20 (2 Options)

First Option

300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Wash
100ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel

Attachments

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
I'm intrigued by some of the products in their range, but not the foaming ones...

Not sure what the point is in showing blobs of product outside of the bottle!

donna255

VIP Shopper
I dislike their handwashes always felt they are drying

ClaireKelly

I quite like the sound of this one, although depends on the other choice.
a good mix of shower gels plus a hand wash, which I love

Mazza

VIP Shopper
I won't be getting this option as I am not a fan of Gingerlily either. And I have a Jasmine/Rose in the stash. It would be a good idea NOT to increase the stash but will have to check the second option out, lol.

I just got an email from MB announcing that Coco and Sandalwood has been discontinued, along with the white truffle handcream.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
I won't be getting this option as I am not a fan of Gingerlily either. And I have a Jasmine/Rose in the stash. It would be a good idea NOT to increase the stash but will have to check the second option out, lol.

I just got an email from MB announcing that Coco and Sandalwood has been discontinued, along with the white truffle handcream.
that coco & sandalwood has been in the discontinued line bit for quite a while which is a surprise

Mazza

VIP Shopper
that coco & sandalwood has been in the discontinued line bit for quite a while which is a surprise
Exactly what I thought, SCW. Perhaps it was in discontinued limbo just in case there is a public outcry, as happened with Templetree, 😀

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Exactly what I thought, SCW. Perhaps it was in discontinued limbo just in case there is a public outcry, as happened with Templetree, 😀
glad im not the only one thought its been there for a while ha but its been reduced in lots of places

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
2nd option

300ml Bushkan Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Lemon & Mandarin Hand Wash
100ml Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel

Attachments

Mazza

VIP Shopper
Thankfully for my bank balance and storage space I don't like the two shower gels much in option 2 so it's a No from me. That's a rare event!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbaTuh

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks