Molton Brown TSV 01/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won't be getting this option as I am not a fan of Gingerlily either. And I have a Jasmine/Rose in the stash. It would be a good idea NOT to increase the stash but will have to check the second option out, lol.

I just got an email from MB announcing that Coco and Sandalwood has been discontinued, along with the white truffle handcream.
Typical. That handcream is definitely one of my favourites. Luckily I've got three tubes in the stash, but I might just buy another couple. I wonder why they've discontinued it?

I love going into the MB shops and picking stuff I really really like or buying single scent gift sets in scents that I like

I love going into the MB shops and picking stuff I really really like or buying single scent gift sets in scents that I like

i would do that more if it wasnt so expensive in store as ive bought MB a lot cheaper than the stores & perfer to buy from Q or other website at bargain prices like ive got ylang ylang 500ml for £15.50 each previously & its great

Molton Brown 6 Piece Luxury Home & Away Collection
Item Number: 241224
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £2.95

Discover this six-piece luxury selection from Molton Brown, in your choice of Fresh or Warm scent families, each containing two full size Bath & Shower Gels, one full size Hand Wash, and a trio of travel size bathing treats. Perfect for indulging with at home and keeping in your gym bag or toiletry case, these Molton Brown beauties will turn your everyday bathing routine into something ultra-luxurious.

*A great saving: If you were to buy either the Warm or Fresh six-piece collection individually directly from Molton Brown you'd pay £89. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £45, plus P&P, you're making a superb saving of £41.05.

Choose your collection - you'll find beautifully woody, comforting fragrances such as Heavenly Gingerlily, Jasmine & Sun Rose and Fiery Pink Pepper in the Warm collection, while the Fresh selection includes revitalising, zesty scents such as Lemon & Mandarin and Orange & Bergamot.

Think gifting - the countdown is on to Mother's Day, so it's time to start thinking about presents for the special women in your life - this beautifully gift-boxed collection can easily be split up to create gorgeous presents!

Five-star luxury - you'll find Molton Brown in the world's top hotels and high-end department stores. Create a boutique feeling in your bathroom so you can experience luxe living without the hefty price tag.

Contains (a choice of):

Fresh collection:
  • 1 x Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - an energising combination of vibrant Bushukan, black pepper, aromatic vetiver and citrus
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - warm, woody notes of rosewood, leather, tobacco and a light citrus twist
  • 1 x Lemon & Mandarin Hand Wash (300ml) - an uplifting hand wash blended with mandarin and Italian lemon oils balanced with fig leaf and cedarwood
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - beautifully bright Sevillian orange, mandarin and fragrant neroli
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - a gorgeous, zingy blend of the finest Haitian vetiver and an unexpected note of vibrant grapefruit
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) - Australian sea fennel collides with salted cypress and an aromatic base of cardamom
  • 1 x gift box
Or:

Warm collection:
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - escape to the tropical islands with uplifting notes of cardamom, ginger, clove and tuberose
  • 1 x Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a romantic, elegant combination of raspberry, bergamot, peach and jasmine
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Hand Wash (300ml) - a rich, cleansing hand wash spiced with warming ginger, patchouli and fiery pink pepper
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - enjoy a pampering moment with this fiery, woody blend of pink pepper, patchouli and ginger
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - feel energised with invigorating black pepper, ginger and vetiver
  • 1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) - a dreamy concoction, with orris absolute extract, couture suede, mandarin, olibanum and a bright cedarwood base
  • 1 x gift box

ml for ml
  • Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) x 2 Worth £22 each ,£44 direct, cost £11.85 each
  • Hand Wash (300ml) Worth £20 cost £10.78
  • Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) x 2 Worth £10 each, £20, cost £5.39 each
  • Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) Worth £5 cost £2.69
  • 1 x gift box
Worth £89.00 cost £47.95 incl p&p used in calculations. Approx half price without p&p.
I’m applying Nanny Mcfee on this one.

ml for ml
  • Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) x 2 Worth £22 each ,£44 direct, cost £11.85 each
  • Hand Wash (300ml) Worth £20 cost £10.78
  • Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) x 2 Worth £10 each, £20, cost £5.39 each
  • Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) Worth £5 cost £2.69
  • 1 x gift box
Worth £89.00 cost £47.95 incl p&p used in calculations. Approx half price without p&p.
I’m applying Nanny Mcfee on this one.

funny thing is MB is always about half price without postage it seems to be the regualar deal which is still amazing as its much better than full price for anything

Turned on TSV launch (unintentionally) at 9pm ish, presented by Jemma (yay!) and Jill Franks (boo!)

Anyway I must've missed it, but apparently Jemma had a “wardrobe malfunction” in which she “bust out” of her dress at the boob area! (“I haven’t put on weight“ as she laughed..!)

Jill, meanwhile, had on a yellow top and trousers - and a really bright blue/green eyeshadow?!
Not her usual understated look at all and disnt look good or well applied at all...

Anyway just put it on to have a nosey, and J has changed in to a solid fuchsia dress - quite well covered in bust are...

And Jill has on a neutral brown eyeshadow!

Not sure if they were told/asked to change or if it was pre-planned?!

Just talking to myself (it’s that or the cat at 2am..!), and standing behind the 2 collections realise J and J have - I think - dressed to match the 2 collections (pink for the warm, yellow for the fresh)?
Or maybe I’m over-thinking it?!

love jills lime top wonder where its from

I think this is a Julien MacDonald top from Debenhams but a couple of years old. I had my eye on it but decided against it as it looked very fitted. It went down and down in price - I wonder if Jill bought it then!

They have just said on air over 20,000 of TSV sold and warm option is limited stock, less than 400 of that option remaining.

They have now said over 22,000 sold and the remaining fresh is limited stock.

Latest posts

Back