Molton Brown TSV 04/10/20

Mazza

VIP Shopper
I love the Suede orris but I think its being discontinued. I tried the perfume in the store near me and its the best thing I have ever smelled its £110.00 a bottle so will be asking for money to treat myself
Discontinued? It’s hardly been here a minute! I think they are losing their way a bit these days. They seem to bring things out, discontinue them, bring them back, bin off a classic, bring it back. They need to calm down a bit imvho.

AndiK

VIP Shopper
I can't see me going for this as I'm well stocked at the moment. I went a bit mad on the MB website a fortnight ago when they had a sale on.

One thing I got was the Geranium EDT 50ml with a 300ml shower gel in a gift box for £39.00.
Q are selling something similar (50ml EDT and two 100ml bottles of shower gel, no gift box) for £49.98 plus postage.
Why do I never spot these bargains? I have only bought from the MB site once because all I seem to see is maybe free P&P or 10/15% off, which I don’t call
a bargain myself. I’d have been all over that Geranium Nefertum set like a rash.

donna255

VIP Shopper
Rosa Absolute is also being discontinued, it mentioned in the sales email I got from them.

I buy the sets with the 50mls/30mls size for friends, one has shoulder problems and she cannot lift a full size the other likes them for taking on holiday.

I liked the Bizzare Brandy one from last Xmas I even bought the perfume which I got for £24 in sales with the discount from MB and a gift voucher I received for Xmas.

Mazza

VIP Shopper
Why do I never spot these bargains? I have only bought from the MB site once because all I seem to see is maybe free P&P or 10/15% off, which I don’t call
a bargain myself. I’d have been all over that Geranium Nefertum set like a rash.
You and me both Andi, both the never spotting part and the all over it part!!!!

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
I get most of my info from this site to be honest Andi, mainly on the 'Reasons NOT to shop with QVC' thread.

boffy

VIP Shopper
I was on holiday so when they had the MB discounts direct I was away in Devon

Mazza

VIP Shopper
I can't see me going for this as I'm well stocked at the moment. I went a bit mad on the MB website a fortnight ago when they had a sale on.

One thing I got was the Geranium EDT 50ml with a 300ml shower gel in a gift box for £39.00.
Q are selling something similar (50ml EDT and two 100ml bottles of shower gel, no gift box) for £49.98 plus postage.
Ooh I’m fed up with myself now! I was consoling myself with the thought that perhaps I had missed this bargain because it was during the month I was in hospital and cut off. But it was only a fortnight ago. Dammit! Note to self. Check MB website properly.

SisterBliss

How do you find the smell, Mr M?

Is it geranium like? Would Mr B like it?

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
I admit hating the smell of geranium, my granny used to grow them in pots. I like rose geranium which is different of course. I wouldn't call geranium feminine smelling though unisex yes.
I don’t think I’d know what a geranium smells like to be honest Donna, but I do remember (I think) Jemma saying that they use the leaf for this fragrance, not the flower. I could be wrong though to be fair because Q never really has my full attention these days.

donna255

VIP Shopper
Yes, the leaves did have a smell, they had a velvet-like feeling to them

candycane

Charlie Bighams curries are good I buy them every week.😊😊
I have to confess I've never heard of Charlie Bigham :D Just pigged my way through a lamb madras tonight collected fro the Rahjdani Spice in Coldstream 🐷🐷🐷 The Bangladeshi owner and chefs/staff are a delight.

Everyone has really tempted me to buy more Molton Brown but I still have an unopened set of 6 100ml from ages ago so I must not. Probably will buy some before Christmas though.

CC

donna255

VIP Shopper
The Brandy is quite nice a warm cosy with a hint of spice. MB must be getting rid of last Xmas' stuff at QVC ready for the new collection this year.

llloyd

VIP Shopper
I have to confess I've never heard of Charlie Bigham :D Just pigged my way through a lamb madras tonight collected fro the Rahjdani Spice in Coldstream 🐷🐷🐷 The Bangladeshi owner and chefs/staff are a delight.

Everyone has really tempted me to buy more Molton Brown but I still have an unopened set of 6 100ml from ages ago so I must not. Probably will buy some before Christmas though.

CC
I have a Charlie Bighams from Ocado every week, my current favourite is
Charlie Bigham's Thai Green Chicken Curry Pan Fry 700g from Ocado.

Mazza

VIP Shopper
Sorry no, it has to be his Spanish chicken with patatas bravas. Or failing that the Moussaka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KoaLa13tlh

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks