Molton Brown TSV 04/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Super although I definitely don't need more shower things but maybe for Christmas presents. I love the handwash, it is just about my only extravagance left :rolleyes: (well, that and my takeaway curries, yum).

CC

Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 04/10/20 (from what i can see)

300ml Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Re Charge Black Pepper Hand Wash

100ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel

50ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel

Attachments

• Molton Brown TSV.jpg
    Molton Brown TSV.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 719
Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 04/10/20 (from what i can see)

300ml Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Re Charge Black Pepper Hand Wash

100ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel

50ml Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel
My son would love this for Christmas!

I love the Suede orris but I think its being discontinued. I tried the perfume in the store near me and its the best thing I have ever smelled its £110.00 a bottle so will be asking for money to treat myself

Thanks Super although I definitely don't need more shower things but maybe for Christmas presents. I love the handwash, it is just about my only extravagance left :rolleyes: (well, that and my takeaway curries, yum).

CC
Charlie Bighams curries are good I buy them every week.😊😊

My thoughts too....I would prefer the orange ones or lily of the valley or my favourite plum (although think it’s discontinued 😔)
Muddled Plum is back on the MB website as a limited edition. I didn’t get on with it as a shower gel at all, so I watered it down a bit and used it as a hand wash. I find it hard to believe, but I don’t think I’ll be getting this, assuming it’s the only option. I do want the Geranium but don’t much like Tobacco and Black Pepper is too strong for me. I don’t really want all those 50ml either.

I am currently using that Jasmine Sun Rose or whatever it’s called and I’m sure it has a pine note in it! It certainly doesn’t smell much of jasmine or rose.

I can't see me going for this as I'm well stocked at the moment. I went a bit mad on the MB website a fortnight ago when they had a sale on.

One thing I got was the Geranium EDT 50ml with a 300ml shower gel in a gift box for £39.00.
Q are selling something similar (50ml EDT and two 100ml bottles of shower gel, no gift box) for £49.98 plus postage.

Muddled Plum is back on the MB website as a limited edition. I didn’t get on with it as a shower gel at all, so I watered it down a bit and used it as a hand wash. I find it hard to believe, but I don’t think I’ll be getting this, assuming it’s the only option. I do want the Geranium but don’t much like Tobacco and Black Pepper is too strong for me. I don’t really want all those 50ml either.

I am currently using that Jasmine Sun Rose or whatever it’s called and I’m sure it has a pine note in it! It certainly doesn’t smell much of jasmine or rose.

I feel the same. All those little bottles are just annoying.

I didn't mind Muddled Plum as a smell, but as a shower gel it was useless. Someone bought me one of those baubles with it in and I could barely get it out of the bottle it was so thick and gloopy. I'm sure it might have been better in a larger bottle that could be squeezed easier though.

I didn't mind Muddled Plum as a smell, but as a shower gel it was useless. Someone bought me one of those baubles with it in and I could barely get it out of the bottle it was so thick and gloopy. I'm sure it might have been better in a larger bottle that could be squeezed easier though.
Not at all, that was one of the things I didn’t like about it. I had the large bottle and it was really hard to dispense.

Latest posts

Back