Molton Brown TSV 04/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the Suede orris but I think its being discontinued. I tried the perfume in the store near me and its the best thing I have ever smelled its £110.00 a bottle so will be asking for money to treat myself
Discontinued? It’s hardly been here a minute! I think they are losing their way a bit these days. They seem to bring things out, discontinue them, bring them back, bin off a classic, bring it back. They need to calm down a bit imvho.

I can't see me going for this as I'm well stocked at the moment. I went a bit mad on the MB website a fortnight ago when they had a sale on.

One thing I got was the Geranium EDT 50ml with a 300ml shower gel in a gift box for £39.00.
Q are selling something similar (50ml EDT and two 100ml bottles of shower gel, no gift box) for £49.98 plus postage.
Why do I never spot these bargains? I have only bought from the MB site once because all I seem to see is maybe free P&P or 10/15% off, which I don’t call
a bargain myself. I’d have been all over that Geranium Nefertum set like a rash.

Rosa Absolute is also being discontinued, it mentioned in the sales email I got from them.

I buy the sets with the 50mls/30mls size for friends, one has shoulder problems and she cannot lift a full size the other likes them for taking on holiday.

I liked the Bizzare Brandy one from last Xmas I even bought the perfume which I got for £24 in sales with the discount from MB and a gift voucher I received for Xmas.

Why do I never spot these bargains? I have only bought from the MB site once because all I seem to see is maybe free P&P or 10/15% off, which I don’t call
a bargain myself. I’d have been all over that Geranium Nefertum set like a rash.
You and me both Andi, both the never spotting part and the all over it part!!!!

I get most of my info from this site to be honest Andi, mainly on the 'Reasons NOT to shop with QVC' thread.

I can't see me going for this as I'm well stocked at the moment. I went a bit mad on the MB website a fortnight ago when they had a sale on.

One thing I got was the Geranium EDT 50ml with a 300ml shower gel in a gift box for £39.00.
Q are selling something similar (50ml EDT and two 100ml bottles of shower gel, no gift box) for £49.98 plus postage.
Ooh I’m fed up with myself now! I was consoling myself with the thought that perhaps I had missed this bargain because it was during the month I was in hospital and cut off. But it was only a fortnight ago. Dammit! Note to self. Check MB website properly.

How do you find the smell, Mr M?

Is it geranium like? Would Mr B like it?

I admit hating the smell of geranium, my granny used to grow them in pots. I like rose geranium which is different of course. I wouldn't call geranium feminine smelling though unisex yes.
I don’t think I’d know what a geranium smells like to be honest Donna, but I do remember (I think) Jemma saying that they use the leaf for this fragrance, not the flower. I could be wrong though to be fair because Q never really has my full attention these days.

Charlie Bighams curries are good I buy them every week.😊😊
I have to confess I've never heard of Charlie Bigham :D Just pigged my way through a lamb madras tonight collected fro the Rahjdani Spice in Coldstream 🐷🐷🐷 The Bangladeshi owner and chefs/staff are a delight.

Everyone has really tempted me to buy more Molton Brown but I still have an unopened set of 6 100ml from ages ago so I must not. Probably will buy some before Christmas though.

CC

I have to confess I've never heard of Charlie Bigham :D Just pigged my way through a lamb madras tonight collected fro the Rahjdani Spice in Coldstream 🐷🐷🐷 The Bangladeshi owner and chefs/staff are a delight.

Everyone has really tempted me to buy more Molton Brown but I still have an unopened set of 6 100ml from ages ago so I must not. Probably will buy some before Christmas though.

CC
I have a Charlie Bighams from Ocado every week, my current favourite is
Charlie Bigham's Thai Green Chicken Curry Pan Fry 700g from Ocado.

Latest posts

Back