50ml Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Grapefruit & Vetiver Bath & Shower Gel
50ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel

Attachments

• MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 268
Just bought my Hearts desire Suede Orris EDP 100ml from I think its Look fantastic online. It was £10.00 less than anywhere else but it had an extra 20% off I paid for it last night around 10.00 am got it around an hour a go. well impressed

Urrrrr, this is very tempting but I'd prefer two hand washes and less shower gel. I just bought the brandy and plum though and haven't saved them for Christmas, the brandy one's lovely. However, I always get MB for Christmas so I might, just might. I'll have a look when it's on sale. Definitely the His for me - if I were buying.

CC

dont forget there is usually a little 4 piece bonus tsv nearer christmas in dec but i think this TSV is amazing & if i didnt already have the fragrances at my bargain prices i would most certainly be buying & i know lots of people who will be buying as its a great set

I will be looking at the bonus TSV.
I’m sure this TSV will be good value, but to me, the ladies version is a bit boring. I prefer the men’s set, but several of the fragrances are repeated in the small bottles. Also, same hand wash as last year but no hand lotion. That always makes a nice gift. I will see what the price is..... but it lacks thought to my mind

I will be looking at the bonus TSV.
I’m sure this TSV will be good value, but to me, the ladies version is a bit boring. I prefer the men’s set, but several of the fragrances are repeated in the small bottles. Also, same hand wash as last year but no hand lotion. That always makes a nice gift. I will see what the price is..... but it lacks thought to my mind

well thats what MB decided to put in as thats what most people want as they know what sells in the quanties Q want & if there is any hand & body lotions in TSV it acutally has been proven to sell heck of a lot less because most people dont want it & thats why if they do it they do those as an upsell as most people want more shower gel & with the whole set its designed for some for you & some for gifting ect but there might not be a bonus tsv ive only been going on the basis of the past few years

well thats what MB decided to put in as thats what most people want as they know what sells in the quanties Q want & if there is any hand & body lotions in TSV it acutally has been proven to sell heck of a lot less because most people dont want it & thats why if they do it they do those as an upsell as most people want more shower gel & with the whole set its designed for some for you & some for gifting ect but there might not be a bonus tsv ive only been going on the basis of the past few years

Yes I get that, and you can’t please everyone!
I’m sure it will sell very well, it’s great for lots of smaller presents, secret Santa’s etc.
I’m just hoping there will be a bonus TSV.....

I have found this year that there have been very few TSV’s that have actually appealed to me. Maybe I’m just getting fussier lol

Pass the humbugs, Lynn! :LOL:
I’m actually thinking the same. Haven't seen any of the friends I normally exchange Christmas gifts with and no sign of that changing in coming months.
Some of my friends have asked if we could miss exchanging gifts this year. I had already got all my presents, I understand however, & as most of them have Birthdays in the first 6 months of the year, I’ll just keep them for Birthday gifts next year. Still hoping to see them for their crackers though!

Latest posts

Back