ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown 11 Piece Ultimate Luxury Collection
Item Number: 241227
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £13.74

Prepare to pamper with this sumptuous 11-piece hand and body collection from Molton Brown, which comes in your choice of Warm or Floral fragrances and features gorgeous Bath & Shower Gel and Hand Wash formulas in an array of handy sizes. Whether you keep these indulgent goodies all to yourself, or share them with loved ones, this luxurious Molton Brown selection is sure to impress.

Make your choice - you'll find elegant fragrances such as vibrant Davana Blossom and feminine Rosa Absolute in the Floral collection, while the Warm selection includes spicy, woody scents like intense Geranium Nefertum and iconic Tobacco Absolute.

Think gifting - this luxurious collection comes complete with four full size, two medium size and six travel size products, which fit perfectly in the accompanying gift boxes and covetable drawstring bag. With the festive season just around the corner, it's so easy to split up the set to create bespoke Christmas treats for your lucky recipients.

Five-star luxury - Molton Brown is found in the world's top hotels and high-end department stores. You too can create a boutique feeling in your family bathroom and experience luxe living without the hefty price tag.

Make your choice:

Warm collection:

• 1 x Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - an evocative and androgynous combination of chypre notes including bergamot, fig leaf, oakmoss accord, geranium and jasmine
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - with a spicy blend of rich, woody aromas, the body wash opens with notes of Argentinian grapefruit and rosewood, before settling into a captivating base of leather and tobacco
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Hand Wash (300ml) - keep hands cleansed and hydrated with this spicy and captivating blend of ginger, black pepper and vetiver
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - feel energised with invigorating black pepper, ginger and vetiver in this iconic bath and shower gel
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - boasts vibrant and refreshing notes of grapefruit, lychee, rose cardamom, vetiver and neroli

Or

Floral collection:

• 1 x Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bash & Shower Gel (300ml) - floral and elegant davana blossom mingled with woodsy flame tree and pimento
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - an intensely floral fragrance with voluptuous rose and rich patchouli notes
  • 1 x Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash (300ml) - festive, bold and full of personality, discover a sumptuous combination of opulent frankincense, fiery pimento berry and rich sandalwood
  • 1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - a dreamy concoction, with orris absolute extract, couture suede, mandarin, olibanum and a bright cedarwood base
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - escape to the tropical islands and adorn yourself with enriching Polynesian tamanu nut oil and moisturising white lily extract. With notes of cardamom, ginger, clove and tuberose
All collections contain:

• 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - feel energised with invigorating black pepper, ginger and vetiver in this iconic bath and shower gel
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - with a spicy blend of rich, woody aromas, the body wash opens with notes of Argentinian grapefruit and rosewood, before settling into a captivating base of leather and tobacco
  • 1 x Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - ignite your senses with a heady infusion of Siberian pine, aged leather accord and tobacco accord in this intense shower gel
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a rich, cleansing formula spiced with warming ginger, patchouli and toasty pink pepper
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - boasts vibrant and refreshing notes of grapefruit, lychee, rose cardamom, vetiver and neroli
  • 1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a dreamy concoction, with orris absolute extract, couture suede, mandarin, olibanum and a bright cedarwood base
  • 1 x large Royal Red gift box
  • 1 x medium Royal Red gift box
  • 1 x small Royal Red drawstring bag

I was waiting for the price before I made my final decision.... no thanks
Even with 4 easy pays.....
It’s got a lot in this set, but I don’t really like either set so I will wait for MB to have 30% off their website

I was waiting for the price before I made my final decision.... no thanks
Even with 4 easy pays.....
It’s got a lot in this set, but I don’t really like either set so I will wait for MB to have 30% off their website
Exactly the women selection is not as good as the mens imo and its £60.00 I love going to the MB shops when they do discounts and gifts with purchase to get what I really really want

Much relieved I don’t fancy either of these sets, as I have far to much MB in my stash already. I have checked and it already includes Suede Orris and Rosa Absolute. I also have a bunch of small travel sizes from a set bought in the John Lewis sale after Christmas one year. I do like small sizes (prefer 50ml) for travel, but as I can’t see us going anywhere for the foreseeable, I def don’t need more. I also weakened and bought the 500ml pump in Orange & Bergamot on offer the other weekend, so I really really don’t need more shower gel.

ml for ml

Warm collection:
  • 1 x Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.93
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.93
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Hand Wash (300ml) - £20 direct cost £11.76
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - £10 direct
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (100ml- £10 direct
Or

Floral collection:
  • 1 x Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bash & Shower Gel (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.93
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.93
  • 1 x Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash (300ml) - £20 direct cost £11.76
  • 1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - £10 direct cost £5.88
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - £10 direct cost £5.88
All collections contain: This set is approx £16.20 worth, based on £54 for 20 item number 241798, COST £9.53
  • 1 x Recharge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) -
  • 1 x large Royal Red gift box
  • 1 x medium Royal Red gift box
  • 1 x small Royal Red drawstring bag
Both sets worth approx £100.20 cost £58.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Exactly the women selection is not as good as the mens imo and its £60.00 I love going to the MB shops when they do discounts and gifts with purchase to get what I really really want

I agree. I like the hand wash in the women’s set, but prefer the men’s shower gels. But no Christmas hand wash 😢and a lot of the smaller bottles are repeats of the bigger sizes. I don’t think they have thought this through very well.... for the Christmas TSV it’s really not very Christmassy. Lots of stuff but I remember the old days of Molton Brown TSV’s that we’re really special, and this just isn’t.

Much relieved I don’t fancy either of these sets, as I have far to much MB in my stash already. I have checked and it already includes Suede Orris and Rosa Absolute. I also have a bunch of small travel sizes from a set bought in the John Lewis sale after Christmas one year. I do like small sizes (prefer 50ml) for travel, but as I can’t see us going anywhere for the foreseeable, I def don’t need more. I also weakened and bought the 500ml pump in Orange & Bergamot on offer the other weekend, so I really really don’t need more shower gel.

If you order directly from MB you get a set of five smaller bottles of shower gel when you spend over £65. I’m waiting for 30% off as I always buy perfume for my daughter for Christmas. I will get some hand wash for me and get the little set free

I agree the price is steep. If I’m tempted by anything, I assess the value from the point of view of what I would pay and what I’ve paid before. If I really want something or need it, I’ll pay a bit more. In this case, it’s £11 for a 300ml bottle and £3-£4 for 100ml. So that means I’d be paying getting on for £20 for 6 teeny-weeny bottles. I don’t want the boxes/bag.

Yes I agree, I think it depends where you are in your Molton Brown addiction! When I was younger and couldn’t afford it, I used to love buying the small bottle collections in the sale and just trying all the different scents. Now that I have thrown in the towel and only buy Molton Brown with the occasional lapse into Loccy, or something in a TSV, I want the 300ml bottles for value.

For this one, I wouldn’t buy the men’s as I don’t want Tobacco Absolute or Black Pepper. In the women’s I don’t want Davana or Gingerlily. And I must confess I have at least one of all the others in the stash!! Which I now can’t reach because I’m on crutches and darent climb my steps 😂. Hopefully there is one at least within reach. Perhaps I will rally when the small Xmas one comes round..... I did buy a very good bargain set before my accident but can’t even remember where I put those, and I have a hazy memory of four hand washes too.... Better get looking!

ooh, and further to Donna’s comment about the collections in their sale, John Lewis do some good offers on those as well.

And of course, the fabulous easy pay which means you will still be paying for it in January 2021!!!! Molton Brown will have their own sale on then. The 500mls sizes for the price of the 300mls and the Xmas collections on sale which you can, of course, put away for next Xmas. ;)
Yes, and I’ll be relying on people on here to point me to the bargains as I seem to miss them. MrMarple, if you’re lurking, I’m talking to you with your recent Geranium Nefertum bargain!

still wont beat my 300ml trio i got for £27.50 last year
But I got 6 100ml bottles for £18.50, was this this year or last year?? There was some kind of voucher offer on. I actually haven't opened any of them so I'm going to be very good and not buy the TSV. I don't like those 30ml bottles either, far too small and hard to get the product out the bottle. I end up mixing them all up in an empty bigger bottle.

CC

Slightly OT, but I was having a chat with the assistant in my local Molton Brown store the other day. She told me that Russian Leather has been discontinued, that Grapefruit and Vetiver has never sold particularly well, and that the Bizarre Brandy from last year also wasn't a hit so it was no surprise that it hasn't come back.

Latest posts

Back