Molton Brown TSV 06/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You out then at £50.91 inc P&P? I definitely am, aided in my resolve by the fact that the last bottle is only 50ml. It works out over all at £13.28 per 300ml and I bought several 300ml bottles at under £12 in January, also in the stockpile. It’s only a few quid more but it would take a massive bargain for me to buy more at the moment.

I not even going to bother asking what you’re doing.
I think I am Andi. I really want it, but I certainly don't need it and I did say £50.00 was my absolute limit.
Hopefully it sells out quickly though and we get some decent OTO's.
Disappointing as it's the first MB TSV I've really fancied in a long time, but I still think it's slightly overpriced TBH.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Molton Brown you’d pay £94. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £46.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £43.09.

Shower gel 300ml x 2 £22 each cost £11.91 each
Hand wash 300ml x 1 £20 each cost £10.83 each
Shower gel 100ml x 3 £10 each cost £5.42 each

The description shows 2 100ml & 1 at 50ml, the image shows 3 the same size, confusing!
To balance to the £94 it should be 3 at 100ml.

Total £94 cost £50.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

I think I am Andi. I really want it, but I certainly don't need it and I did say £50.00 was my absolute limit.
Hopefully it sells out quickly though and we get some decent OTO's.
Disappointing as it's the first MB TSV I've really fancied in a long time, but I still think it's slightly overpriced TBH.
I really like this but I too think it’s a bit overpriced. And disappointing if the last bottle is only 50mls.

You know me so well, 😂😂😂😂. I want that Eucalyptus set!

One criticism though. It looks to me as if the photo on Q is showing 3x100ml bottles, not 1 at 50ml because don’t they all look the same size?
I think it will be 3 x 100ml after all as it’s more likely Q have got the description wrong (a common occurrence) than the photographs.

I’ve posted a question about the size on QVC. Hopefully they pick up on it.

That said, I’ve just discovered that the £5 off voucher qvc sent me is still valid, so that could make a difference.... 🤨

they wont answer the Questions trust me they dont look at those

but yes it is 3 x 100ml as the picture as thats the only way to get the £94 value which it should be so its cracking deal of about a 46% saving & 4 Easy Pays

Not sure why they are valuing the 100ml ones as £10 each when they are sold as three for £23
They do sell them at £10 each. It’s similar to when they sell the 3 shower sets for £55, but individually they are £22.
It just makes it seem a better buy if full RRP is quoted by them as not all multiple offers are available all the time.
I‘m not buying , got 3 x 300mls on the go in the shower currently.

I've started to waver as I didn't realise that the Coastal Cypress was a hand wash (I've never had that before) but I don't think I'll break. £51.00 is still £51.00 however you look at it and I really, really don't need it.
I've just bought another bottle of the ManCave Sea Salt wash and hopefully that will help my resolve.

I've started to waver as I didn't realise that the Coastal Cypress was a hand wash (I've never had that before) but I don't think I'll break. £51.00 is still £51.00 however you look at it and I really, really don't need it.
I've just bought another bottle of the ManCave Sea Salt wash and hopefully that will help my resolve.
I think Nanny Mcfee applies on this one.

I’ve posted a question about the size on QVC. Hopefully they pick up on it.

That said, I’ve just discovered that the £5 off voucher qvc sent me is still valid, so that could make a difference.... 🤨
Well done! Take all the credit.... They have updated the description to 3x100ml. In fact four of you asked this question but there was no answer.

Needless to say I have ordered!

Well done! Take all the credit.... They have updated the description to 3x100ml. In fact four of you asked this question but there was no answer.

Needless to say I have ordered!
Thank you 😁I did see there were four questions about the size. They did manage to answer the question about shelf life though......

Im still on the fence, but I do fancy the fresh set and when you break the price down it is a bargain. And I didn’t buy the LE tsv......

Latest posts

Back