Molton Brown TSV 06/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too, I've currently got two bottles of the shower gel in the stash along with a 50ml EDT. The 100ml EDT got opened a fortnight ago, so I'm well stocked for now with this one.
I think it was you that recommended it for me - in a set in the sale MB had last Oct/Nov. I nearly bought a second set the same in the January sale.

I bought the before Christmas MB although I do not usually take any notice.I cannot say I am in anymore impressed than others.It is much hyped and people obviously love the brand but I cannot join in.

As I pour tons in the bath to get loads of bubbles I do get through the bath stuff and the hand wash is lovely and lasts for ages. If I get fed up with one scent in the shower I swap them around. I went right off the pine one that I had Christmas 2019 so I just put it in an empty hand wash bottle and used it that way. Molton Brown is very expensive any way you look at it but it's my one nod to poshery (is that a word?) so I will continue to buy it.

CC

I think it was you that recommended it for me - in a set in the sale MB had last Oct/Nov. I nearly bought a second set the same in the January sale.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the gift set, so I've actually got 3 bottles of shower get and two 50ml bottles of EDT to get through.
Although saying that, the gift set is still unopened so if anyone ever comments on it, they may find it gifted to them for Christmas. Ha ha ha

I love the Rhubarb & Rose handwash, I have one in the bathroom and another by the kitchen sink.
Also 2 spares in the cupboard 😊

It's not exactly cheap I know, but I absolutely love the scent of it, so I don't care.
Strangely, the matching shower gel doesn't smell as nice for some reason 🤔

I heard Flinty say last night before midnight that 15,000 had gone. I think Craig had tweeted about looking forward to doing his Molton Brown show today at 11.00am and she said there might be none left by then, certainly the Fresh set as it was selling so fast (I see it’s still available). So, “sampling” all the freebies was a waste of time then, Craig? Still, at least he got to gloat about it enlighten us so helpfully in his video reveal so not entirely a waste of MB/QVC/our money. There’s also a review by someone who gives it 5 stars because they love MB and can’t wait to receive it. So that’s really helpful, too.

Freebie Flint would have left the studio with her two boxes, probably in addition to the samples she was sent to unbox at home. That aside, it’s becoming too much having her on air nearly every evening from 9pm onwards. Whoever does the scheduling please take note, it’s not fair on your viewers to have her there nearly every night dominating the night slots. People who only watch in the evenings will mostly only know Debbie Flint. That can’t be right. She has claimed those slots because it suits her, guaranteed TSV freebies etc but it’s not fair on viewers and could even cause people to switch off as it does me.

I just had such a laugh. My TSV arrived (on a Saturday!!!) and I was undoing it in the kitchen. I wanted to take the hand wash out of the box to keep all the shower gels together in their stash and put the hand wash in the cupboard (OK I confess, other stash). Well I have never struggled so much with a cardboard box! It was so tightly packed and I didn’t want to rip it. As I was practically lying on the work surface trying to get it out, it just occurred to me I should watch Craig’s video on how to unbox it 😂😂😂.

I just had such a laugh. My TSV arrived (on a Saturday!!!) and I was undoing it in the kitchen. I wanted to take the hand wash out of the box to keep all the shower gels together in their stash and put the hand wash in the cupboard (OK I confess, other stash). Well I have never struggled so much with a cardboard box! It was so tightly packed and I didn’t want to rip it. As I was practically lying on the work surface trying to get it out, it just occurred to me I should watch Craig’s video on how to unbox it 😂😂😂.
I have watched the video and he too had to try very hard to open the box and in the end tugged and ripped it apart.

Hope you don’t mind me mentioning on here that vaccinations on NHS are taking bookings for ages 56 and upwards ... just wanted you lovelies you know. The TSV looks brill ! Enjoy .. hubby said no more for now as he has loads ..lol ...

I thought this was selling out at 9pm last night? I see it's all still in stock. Not as popular as Alison Young had us believe. Jemma is now saying dads would love this! Even if mine were alive he would not love it lol.

CC

Well I'm resisting this. I still have unopened bathing products from the December one in the cupboard. I've just tried the shampoo and conditioner from said TSV and the fragrance is worst I've ever experienced from MB. It's quite offputting and leaves a lingering whiff in the bathroom, which I'd go as far as to say smells almost putrid. It's a shame they no longer invite callers live on air...I could phone in and tell them about my experience! :eek:

Freebie Flint would have left the studio with her two boxes, probably in addition to the samples she was sent to unbox at home. That aside, it’s becoming too much having her on air nearly every evening from 9pm onwards. Whoever does the scheduling please take note, it’s not fair on your viewers to have her there nearly every night dominating the night slots. People who only watch in the evenings will mostly only know Debbie Flint. That can’t be right. She has claimed those slots because it suits her, guaranteed TSV freebies etc but it’s not fair on viewers and could even cause people to switch off as it does me.
They don't have many who do the late shift so Freebie must be laughing all the way to the storage unit.

They don't have many who do the late shift so Freebie must be laughing all the way to the storage unit.
Definitely! In addition because she is crafty she has worked out that those hours probably have the best sales figures so it looks good for her. I wonder if her bosses have figured how she operates? Maybe if they let others have those hours sales might be even better. I can’t be the only one who switches her off. I really don’t want to end my day watching Debbie Flint.

Definitely! In addition because she is crafty she has worked out that those hours probably have the best sales figures so it looks good for her. I wonder if her bosses have figured how she operates? Maybe if they let others have those hours sales might be even better. I can’t be the only one who switches her off. I really don’t want to end my day watching Debbie Flint.

they have loads who do it but with everything going on & jill franks not being well cause of her voice ect shes the one picking up the slots that are avaible

Jemma Just said something about no more tsvs till october (xmas big one) but if they do it might be a small one in summer)

they have loads who do it but with everything going on & jill franks not being well cause of her voice ect shes the one picking up the slots that are avaible

Jemma Just said something about no more tsvs till october (xmas big one) but if they do it might be a small one in summer)
She does appear to do more than her fair share of those late night slots. I am not a huge fan of JF, though I wish her a speedy recovery, but even she would make a change from the smug looking DF. She is not there by chance, more by design.

Latest posts

Back