Molton Brown TSV 06/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And for those who like Recharge Black Pepper (not in the TSV, just saying), this M&S Fragrance Society one is very, very similar (if not identical). Even the colour in the bottle is indistinguishable.

@AndiK Thank you for this, I didn’t buy the black pepper but the pink pepper is gorgeous (not a fan of MB pink pepper either) also bought the orange and bergamot fragrance and the neroli jasmine and sea salt. Love them all xx

@AndiK Thank you for this, I didn’t buy the black pepper but the pink pepper is gorgeous (not a fan of MB pink pepper either) also bought the orange and bergamot fragrance and the neroli jasmine and sea salt. Love them all xx
Thanks AndiK! I love the handwashes the most so I will definitely be trying the M&S ones as I use them at home and at work and I soon get through them.

CC
Morning, ladies. So, so pleased you like them. I get many good suggestions and recommendations from this forum so it’s a pleasure to “give back”. I had a 20% off beauty coupon so I, too, have all four fragrances now and didn’t think I would like them all as much as I do.

M&S more than likely get MB to make bath stuff for them on the side. Like their clothes etc
I wondered about this and tried googling who makes it but not surprisingly, I couldn’t find anything. I think MB would want to keep it quiet or they wouldn’t be able to justify their much higher prices. I did find out years ago that Thorntons make (some?) M&S chocolates, however, so maybe one day it will be out there.

My TSV arrived today and I love it all, I even think I like the Templetree. One grumble though, why pack it all into a lovely gift box that you have to rip to pieces to get into it? It just would not open when I tried carefully so it went straight in the bin. I wasn't gifting but they would have been better off just putting it in as a flat pack like Decleor used to do.

CC

I am just about to start my last Decleor Aromessence. It’s Magnolia and although I’m not fond of the smell it is a nice product. I’m also on my last Neroli Bigarade moisturiser. Again, I am not fond of the smell (and Hydrafloral smelt lovely so why on earth change it) but otherwise don’t mind it at all. But my skin is very tolerant and I can see why some might find it unappealing. I do hope it stays on Q, because didn’t they change all their retailing so that really only spas and the Q have it? No department stores. I think that was a BIG mistake.

For years I have been washing my lingerie in the shower with perfumed shower gel, am I the only one.😊
I wash my bras in the shower. I have to pay a fortune for bras, (gg /h cup) that fit properly, so no way are they going in the machine. Tend to use ABC skin wash though.

I wash my bras in the shower. I have to pay a fortune for bras, (gg /h cup) that fit properly, so no way are they going in the machine. Tend to use ABC skin wash though.

Lakeland sells flat padded lingerie bags that are very protective if you fancied trying a few of your older bras in the machine. I found the half-moon shape to be less protective than the flat ones.

Lakeland sells flat padded lingerie bags that are very protective if you fancied trying a few of your older bras in the machine. I found the half-moon shape to be less protective than the flat ones.
I have them, the larger size and my bras just about fit. I do use them for the older ones. But the new ones get special attention in the shower.

I had my eye on this 4 piece full size MB set over this last week. I checked it this morning and it has had a huge discount applied overnight. The value on this is better than most TSV's. I'm guessing it won't be around long.

Same here. Bought it this morning even though I swore I had done with MB until the summer sale at least. Works out £11.73 a bottle (£46.91 inc P&P).

PS I was only alerted to it when it first came on the website because of Mazza so she can count herself blamed.

Well in fact, Andi, I had forgotten all about this and had just thought a while ago that it would be a possible OTO or whatever. I had no intention of buying it but this offer is amazing. So I have listened to Nanny McPhee regarding Loccy but decided not to call her about this one. I really want to try the Flame Tree one, and like all the others so it’s all good! (She says trying to justify her actions!) Today has been a disaster for me online......

Love MB you get the lingering fragrance long after bath or shower. I miss soaking in a bath. I have two bathrooms here but both have showers. Even if I had a bath because of my arthritis I wouldn’t be able to get in and out anyway.

I read somewhere ages ago that Clarins make some of M&S skin creams, but I don't know if this is true or not.
I was told there was association with M&S and Clarins by a friend of my mother daughter who did my makeup for my wedding in the early 80’s. Pre wedding she advised I exfoliate with a M&S granular oat think it was facial wash. Think she did mention the eye makeup palettes.

Just bought that set. I'm surprised it's still available but it doesn't look like it's gone to air yet as there's no video demonstration online. I suspect people will be "jumping to the phones", "hitting the website" and "tapping the app" when it does.

Latest posts

Back