Molton Brown TSV 06/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just bought that set. I'm surprised it's still available but it doesn't look like it's gone to air yet as there's no video demonstration online. I suspect people will be "jumping to the phones", "hitting the website" and "tapping the app" when it does.
its not meant to be there till beauty day next sunday & these are one of the offers for the day

its also now on 4 easy pays

Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!

Oh sorry .... You don’t need it! Don’t buy it! (I was trying to make others as guilty as me.)
I’ve just counted up the bottles I’ve already got - there’s four on the go in the bathroom, one in the kitchen being used as hand wash, then eight full size ones and eight 100ml bottles in a box in my ‘stash’ drawer. I really can’t - can I????? 🥴

I’ve just counted up the bottles I’ve already got - there’s four on the go in the bathroom, one in the kitchen being used as hand wash, then eight full size ones and eight 100ml bottles in a box in my ‘stash’ drawer. I really can’t - can I????? 🥴
You don't need them enough to last you a year but if for gifts then yesssssss. I am the same got a shed full but always buy sets for christmas and it is expected now if I don't get them they are disappointed.

Latest posts

Back