Molton Brown TSV 10/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I enjoy Molton Brown, they have some lovely blends. I know what Donna means about liking black but not pink pepper but enjoying pink pepper in some perfumes. I think it comes down to the other notes it is blended with, our noses perceive them differently. I am lucky that my hands are not sensitive, especially given the paint stripper clinical soap we use at work. My hands do get dry from constant washing and gloves wearing but I use plenty of hand cream. I buy Scottish Fine Soaps, liquid and solid bars, lovely creamy formula and I like the milk soap smell best.

I had QVC on midnight as was half tempted to buy the MB for bro and SIL (think I’ve decided to be sensible as have got them enough!)
But I realised how much I enjoy Jemma as a BA.
She knows her stuff but is also just great fun to listen to/watch. She’s not boring and doesn’t try too hard but has real personality.
I even found Craig less annoying on with her! Result!

I had QVC on midnight as was half tempted to buy the MB for bro and SIL (think I’ve decided to be sensible as have got them enough!)
But I realised how much I enjoy Jemma as a BA.
She knows her stuff but is also just great fun to listen to/watch. She’s not boring and doesn’t try too hard but has real personality.
I even found Craig less annoying on with her! Result!
Yes, she has come on leaps snd bounds since she started with windmill arms and hackneyed phrases. Her enthusiasm for the brand, and her thorough descriptions of the fragrances are great to see and hear.

I have to say that I’m a bit over MB…
Back in the day, when Jill was the BA they were such a luxurious treat, but i don’t find them as good as they used to be. Maybe just my taste has changed, or that there are so many other products around.
I find they seem to be the same old fragrances and that they don’t smell very nice.

I do like their hand wash but I’ve found Aldi’s MB hand wash dupes just as good, and they Cost £1.25 for 500ml

i love MB & philosophy & mum & i both like loccitane so we will stick to them as the cheaper alternatives are terrible & we can tell the difference
I agree with you Super. There's nothing wrong with having a few things that you really like and sticking with it. I love my MB and I've been buying it for a long time, it's my little bit of luxury for myself. Mr CC likes his cheap soap bars so we're both happy 😁

CC

I agree with you Super. There's nothing wrong with having a few things that you really like and sticking with it. I love my MB and I've been buying it for a long time, it's my little bit of luxury for myself. Mr CC likes his cheap soap bars so we're both happy 😁

CC
yeah i always buy them all at decent prices if it be QVC or anywhere else (apart from amazon & ebay terrible terrible places to buy from in my views been so badly treated by both & wouldnt recommend them to anyone) & ive always said nothing will make me change my mind on that as a little bit of luxury & happiness is a good thing as its something as a treat & lasts such a long time which in turn then makes you a happier person knowing you got a little treat waiting ect

You’ve been very unlucky then with eBay and Amazon, SCW,

In all the years that I’ve shopped on eBay, I’ve only had two issues. On both occasions I contacted the vendors and they refunded my money and sent out another order, free of charge. P&P is free as well. I don’t bid for anything, I buy things straightaway though.

With Amazon, they ring you back immediately when you request a call if there’s an issue and refunds are received within a couple of hours maximum in my experience. A lot of the goods that feature on QVC, including the American ones, are cheaper on Amazon and, if you’re with Prime, it’s next day delivery and free P&P. Compare that to QVC’s high P&P, the fact that they take days to answer an email, the weeks that you wait for a refund and the fact that some of their deliveries are used or damaged, it’s no wonder I look on Amazon or eBay to source something that has been on QVC.

Still, I guess we’re all different in our experiences with companies.

Has the TSV sold out? 🤔
How come they dont do One Time Only’s any more when the TSV sells out??
I was thinking that the other day. In fact, it's really rare to see an OTO post on this forum now. Another QVC benefit gone.

Never mind, at least we can still get 4 Easy Pays, meaning we can buy everything that takes our fancy now for a quarter of the price, forget that the full price is actually not that great a deal, and then be shocked when our next three months' salary has been eaten up by Easy Pays 2, 3 and 4.

Latest posts

Back