Molton Brown TSV 10/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be honest I use easy pay a lot as sometimes my money comes in further down the line. It's not a good rule to live by though and I'd rather just pay the lot up front. Encouraging debt is foul play from any company although catalogues have been doing it since time began.

CC

I prefer discounts to easy pay
Well discounts mean you are getting something off! Easy pay not! Just stringing out paying the same for longer.Q depend on that, it is only ‘£8 for 4 months’ but when the Qurio babes get going that £8 is a drop in the ocean.I would rather pay in one go and be done with it, if the only way you can buy is have it on EZP forget it.

I never go for the EZPay option simply because you never know what might happen in the ensuing months, like illness, redundancy etc. A friend had something ”on tick” and was taken ill and was off work and so couldn’t keep up with the payments for a few months. She ended up having to pay interest on top of what she owed them. She eventually got it all sorted but her stress levels were through the roof. That’s the other reason why I’ve had a credit card for years but have never used it, because you never know.

I’m lucky in the fact that I can afford to buy what I want in one go, but if I can’t afford to do that then I don’t buy it. It probably sounds silly but I guess I just don’t like owing money, whether it’s to QVC or a credit card company.

I just hope the Qurio bunch don‘t run into financial trouble because they’ve been sucked in by the so-called wonderful offers.

You are right on the mark Toril et al. If you can't pay in 1 go, you probably can't afford it full stop. The problem is people have got used to cheap borrowing, mortgages, loans, cards etc.. Interest rates are low, so this encourages debt, let's face it borrowng = debt. Inevitably though, interest rates will rise, probably in the not too distant future and some folks are going to be caught with their trousers down.

Years back, my debit card accepted by QVC, but you could not use easy pay with it. I remember thinking oh that is not fair. Then I got a new debit card which I could get easy pay and very rarely used easy pay.:D

Because we know what is going to be in TSVs on shopping telly, if I want it make sure I put the full amount away.

I like easy pay because it means if I return the initial outlay isn't as bad. QVC take so long to refund, I hate being owed a lot of money eg better to wait for them to return £20 than £60.

Keeping track of them is a pain - I use an app. I wish the invoice would break down the easy pay. You only get that on the despatch email

I like easy pay because it means if I return the initial outlay isn't as bad. QVC take so long to refund, I hate being owed a lot of money eg better to wait for them to return £20 than £60.

Keeping track of them is a pain - I use an app. I wish the invoice would break down the easy pay. You only get that on the despatch email
When I was a Q customer I bought a couple items on ezp & there was a break down at the bottom of the invoice.

Did anyone else order the TSV? Just wondering if you’ve received it if you did - I ordered 2 and they're both still showing as in process. 🙄

QVC send you an email each month when the payments are due.

Did anyone else order the TSV? Just wondering if you’ve received it if you did - I ordered 2 and they're both still showing as in process. 🙄
I ordered the TSV amn, and I haven’t received mine either yet. I’m in no rush for it to be honest but seeing as I ordered before it launched on TV, I would have thought that I’d have had it by now though.

I ordered the TSV amn, and I haven’t received mine either yet. I’m in no rush for it to be honest but seeing as I ordered before it launched on TV, I would have thought that I’d have had it by now though.
Are you not getting nervous that you are down to your last 50 litres? You might want to buy another half a dozen bottles elsewhere just in case.

PS They've got more Man Cave deals on Amazon today, in case you hadn’t seen:

Latest posts

Back