Molton Brown TSV 10/12/21

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
Are you not getting nervous that you are down to your last 50 litres? You might want to buy another half a dozen bottles elsewhere just in case.

PS They've got more Man Cave deals on Amazon today, in case you hadn’t seen:

Why do you hate me Andi???
Thanks though, I may have ordered the set of four shower gels on your recommendation 🙄

amn

VIP Shopper
I ordered the TSV amn, and I haven’t received mine either yet. I’m in no rush for it to be honest but seeing as I ordered before it launched on TV, I would have thought that I’d have had it by now though.
I got an email this morning to say my payment card needs updating (I’ve had a new one from the bank) which is why mine’s not been dispatched - not sure why its taken them a week to get round to telling me though. 🙄 I’m going to ring them later to tell them not to bother. (Positive saint-style person…:)

Are you not getting nervous that you are down to your last 50 litres? You might want to buy another half a dozen bottles elsewhere just in case.

PS They've got more Man Cave deals on Amazon today, in case you hadn’t seen:

I ordered some ManCave (the sea salt one) last week on a bit of a whim as it had veen suggested on here and its lovely. Nice big bottle, no SLS and leas than £6. 😊 I might see what other flavours there are while its on offer. (Slinks off to Amazon….)

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
Are those shower gels very manly smelling?
They have very good reviews and I am tempted…
As amn says, the sea salt is so similar to MB Coastal I’m surprised that they haven’t been sued about it.
The wild mint is the only one I wasn’t too keen on really. It’s nice enough but nothing special. I don’t get any mint at all though, just a grassy smell I suppose.
The other two are really nice. If you like the LE men’s shower gel, I think you’d really like those too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ameliaalexa
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks