Molton Brown TSV 10/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are you not getting nervous that you are down to your last 50 litres? You might want to buy another half a dozen bottles elsewhere just in case.

PS They've got more Man Cave deals on Amazon today, in case you hadn’t seen:

Why do you hate me Andi???
Thanks though, I may have ordered the set of four shower gels on your recommendation 🙄

I ordered the TSV amn, and I haven’t received mine either yet. I’m in no rush for it to be honest but seeing as I ordered before it launched on TV, I would have thought that I’d have had it by now though.
I got an email this morning to say my payment card needs updating (I’ve had a new one from the bank) which is why mine’s not been dispatched - not sure why its taken them a week to get round to telling me though. 🙄 I’m going to ring them later to tell them not to bother. (Positive saint-style person…:)

Are you not getting nervous that you are down to your last 50 litres? You might want to buy another half a dozen bottles elsewhere just in case.

PS They've got more Man Cave deals on Amazon today, in case you hadn’t seen:

I ordered some ManCave (the sea salt one) last week on a bit of a whim as it had veen suggested on here and its lovely. Nice big bottle, no SLS and leas than £6. 😊 I might see what other flavours there are while its on offer. (Slinks off to Amazon….)

Are those shower gels very manly smelling?
They have very good reviews and I am tempted…
As amn says, the sea salt is so similar to MB Coastal I’m surprised that they haven’t been sued about it.
The wild mint is the only one I wasn’t too keen on really. It’s nice enough but nothing special. I don’t get any mint at all though, just a grassy smell I suppose.
The other two are really nice. If you like the LE men’s shower gel, I think you’d really like those too.

Latest posts

Back