Molton Brown TSV 11/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Praise Be!!!!! I cannot abide Ylang Ylang and am not very keen on Gingerlily. I had a mini Bushukan and found it very strong, like a mans heavy citrusy cologne So don’t know if I could get through 300ml. I have Suede Orris and Eucalyptus. This is a relief as I did buy the really well priced quads of shower gel and hand wash!

I also didn’t buy the big Xmas TSV because of the mix and the numerous little bottles. ANDIK PLEASE NOTE. I didn’t buy it.

PS I found a small black pepper shower gel in the stash the other day and got that out as well. I went off this a lot and started to prefer pink pepper, but it seemed really nice to me the other morning. So no need to avoid any bargains with that one in any more! 👍

Oh, why did they have to put the Heavenly Gingerlily with the Ylang-Ylang?! Once again, I would want bits of one set and bits of the other.

I have a note on my phone of all the MBs I’ve smelt so I can refer to it for sets like this when I don’t quite remember my likes and dislikes. Strangely, for all the washes in the first set above (Bushukan, Eucalyptus, Mulberry), I’ve put in my note “a bit bland” or “weak”. Am I wrong in others’ opinion? Bear in mind, I will only have sniffed a bottle of handwash of shower gel, not actually used them.
I bought my mum the Mulberry a while ago and she was only saying last week now that it's finished she is keeping it in the bathroom half filled with water because it makes the room smell so nice. That said her bathroom isn't very big and she is quite sensitive to fragrances. I like Eucalyptus especially in spring and would say it's light but lingers !🤔

I never buy MB but have just had a card with the TSV, might be tempted.Not sure which one though as I am not familiar with the scents.

I bought my Molton Brown gifts directly from them last weekend with 25% off and free p&p. That way I ensured that I bought the fragrances that my family members like.

Bushkan is gorgeous if you love citrus scents its gorgeous really lively with a deepness..fab!

the shampoo set does not appeal I use Philip Kingsley have done for many many years Isuppose you could eBay it
Bushukan is currently in a trio with Oudh and Suma Ginseng, 241413, for £42 inc postage. Pretty good I reckon at £14 a pop. It’s an event price from £60 inc postage.

Strange that MB actually started as a hairdresser. I have noticed in the mini gift sets they do twice a year they are now including a shampoo and conditioner. I buy as gifts for two friends. The original shampoos and conditioners they did way back in the 80s were excellent.
I can recommend the shampoo as well for you (as AY would say). Lovely. I haven’t tried the conditioner.

Molton Brown 5 Piece Top to Toe Body & Hair Collection
Item Number: 241323
QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Indulge in this five-piece Enlivening Body & Hair Collection from Molton Brown, featuring five luxurious body and haircare treats, including two Bath & Shower Gels, a Hand Wash, a Shampoo and a Conditioner in your choice of either Warm & Floral or Fresh fragrances. Complete with a gorgeous gift bag, this beautifully-fragranced collection will transform your everyday shower routine into a sensory experience and makes the perfect present for that special someone who deserves some TLC.

*A great saving: If you were to buy either option of this five-piece collection directly from Molton Brown you’d pay £84. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £40.07.

Your routine, upgraded - from the Fine Liquid Hand Wash to the versatile Bath & Shower Gels, this collection brings you luxurious formulas that you'll use day in, day out, allowing you to experience the best throughout your daily routine. Indulge in stunning fragrance during your morning shower, your essential hand washing and your haircare regime, and elevate your ritual at home with their fine formulas.

Scent-sational choices - this collection comes in your choice of Warm & Floral or Fresh fragrances, so you can tailor your showers and baths to your taste. Choose the Fresh option for crisp, invigorating scents that will help enliven your senses, featuring Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel with notes of bushukan, black pepper and vetiver, Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel with wild mint and patchouli, and Refined White Mulberry Fine Liquid Hand Wash to leave hands fragranced with an elegant herbal aromatic. Or, if welcoming, floral fragrances are more your thing, choose the Warm & Floral option with the Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel's stunning floral notes, Suede Orris Body Wash to leave skin with a sophisticated mandarin and olibanum scent, and Heavenly Gingerlily Fine Liquid Hand Wash, which is sure to wow you and your family with its warming lily fragrance. Whichever you choose, both options offer a library of complementary aromas that will leave your hands and body beautifully fragranced throughout the day.

Elevated care for your hair - from the fragrance experts at Molton Brown, discover haircare that's perfectly suited to your hair type. If you have fine, limp hair, go for the Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner with Kumudu in the Warm & Floral option, which is formulated to boost your locks with a lifted, thicker look and bright aromas of grapefruit, magnolia and cedar. Or, if you prefer a refreshing, hydrated feeling, choose the Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner with Indian Cress in the Fresh option, which leaves hair with the beautiful fragrance of jasmine, honeysuckle and sandalwood. Never compromise on performance or fragrance again with this next-level haircare.

A pampering present - spoil a loved one with some serious TLC and give them a gift they'll be able to indulge in all season long with this gorgeous collection. It comes with a beautiful bag for easy gifting, so all you have to do is pop the products in and you're good to go! Can't bear to share? Why not keep a couple of the products for yourself and give the rest to treat yourself and a loved one?

Make your choice:
Warm & Floral option contains:

• 1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - an indulgent formula that can be used in the shower to help cleanse skin and leave it beautifully fragranced or in the bath to create masses of bubbles, infused with precious notes of mandarin, olibanum and cedarwood
  • 1 x Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a cleansing gel that helps to gently cleanse the skin and leave it beautifully fragranced or create gorgeous bubbles in the bath, enriched with the relaxing fragrance of intoxicating ylang-ylang, tangerine and vanilla
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - a luxurious, richly-lathering formula that works to gently cleanse hands and leave them beautifully fragranced with notes of warming cardamom, ginger and lily
  • 1 x Volumising Shampoo with Kumudu (100ml) - perfect for fine hair types, this volumising shampoo works to give hair a fuller, thicker appearance and leave it gorgeously scented with notes of grapefruit, magnolia and cedar, as well as kumudu fruit extract
  • 1 x Volumising Conditioner with Kumudu (100ml) - infused with kumudu fruit extract, this hydrating conditioner is specially formulated to give fine hair a fuller, thicker look as well as a gorgeous shine, leaving it beautifully fragranced with aromas of grapefruit, magnolia and cedar
  • 1 x pink bag
Or
Fresh option contains:

• 1 x Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a luxurious formula that can be used in the shower to help cleanse your skin and leave it beautifully fragranced, or poured into the bath to create masses of bubbles, mingling energising citrus notes of vibrant bushukan, black pepper and aromatic vetiver
  • 1 x Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a cleansing gel formula that works to leave skin beautifully fragranced or create gorgeous bubbles in the bath, enriched with an invigorating scent profile of eucalyptus, wild mint and patchouli
  • 1 x Refined White Mulberry Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - a refreshing, gently foaming hand wash that works to leave hands cleansed and beautifully fragranced, married with verdant notes of clary sage, bergamot and thyme
  • 1 x Purifying Shampoo with Indian Cress (100ml) - suitable for all hair types, this purifying, refreshing shampoo works to leave hair looking lustrous and healthy, leaving behind enticing aromas of jasmine, honeysuckle and sandalwood
  • 1 x Purifying Conditioner with Indian Cress (100ml) - enriched with Indian cress extract, this hydrating conditioner works with all hair types to help leave locks looking silky, deeply moisturised and shiny, working to reduce breakage, plus it boasts a beautiful scent of jasmine, honeysuckle and sandalwood
  • 1 x blue bag

How to use:
Bath & Shower Gel:

• In the shower, massage the gel directly onto wet skin to create a lather
  • Rinse off with warm water
  • In the bath, pour a generous amount of the gel under running water
Fine Liquid Hand Wash:

• Dispense 1 - 2 pumps of hand wash onto wet hands and work into a lather
  • Rinse off with warm water
Shampoo:

• Massage the shampoo onto wet hair, concentrating on the scalp
  • Rinse thoroughly under running water, ensuring that all residue is washed off
Conditioner:

• Apply onto clean, wet hair, focusing on the mid-lengths and ends
  • Rinse off all the residue under running water

“A great saving: If you were to buy either option of this five-piece collection directly from Molton Brown you’d pay £84. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £40.07.”

ml for ml

300ml Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel £22 direct cost £11.51
300ml Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel £22 direct cost £11.51
300ml Refined White Mulberry Hand Wash £20 direct cost £10.45
100ml Purifying Shampoo £10 cost £5.23
100ml Purifying Conditioner £10 cost £5.23

or

300ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel £22 direct cost £11.51
300ml Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel £22 direct cost £11.51
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash £20 direct cost £10.45
100ml Volumising Shampoo £10 cost £5.23
100ml Volumising Conditioner £10 cost £5.23

Total quoted £84 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations

Couldn’t find the 100ml haircare anywhere except World duty free at £8.65 each, & 300ml of all haircare direct is £18, however to balance to £84 quoted they must be valuing them at £10 each. They do sell 100ml shower gels for £10, but the 300ml shower gels are £22 so shouldn’t really be valuing the 100ml haircare the same.

Good price and I'll be ordering the fresh option. I had a huge stash of MB which is now down to one, 100ml black pepper which I may well "gift" as a stocking filler. I wonder when it will go live and will it be on EP:unsure:

Latest posts

Back