Molton Brown TSV 11/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the four piece woody and citrus set £43.98 plus £3.35 p&p. Ordered yesterday and delivered today. It comes in a nice sealed gift box with pictures of the bottles on the front. Had kits before and the bottles were just chucked in a brown box.

I got the four piece woody and citrus set £43.98 plus £3.35 p&p. Ordered yesterday and delivered today. It comes in a nice sealed gift box with pictures of the bottles on the front. Had kits before and the bottles were just chucked in a brown box.
I am after this set to raid my favs and gift the rest. just bought the Geranium Nefertum set with the EDT one of the small shower gels will be gifted with some over cast off stuff I don't like

has anybody tried the Geranium MB scent yet?
Yes. I had a quick spritz when I got one the other week from MB. I am no good at describing notes etc but I found it quite a warm fragrance and it lasted a long time on my skin. I really liked it.

My woody and citrus quad was ordered on the 18th and is apparently with my courier for delivery today. That is pretty good going! Fingers crossed. The color wow duo is with it but not the Shay and Blue as that was ordered late in the day.

Yes. I had a quick spritz when I got one the other week from MB. I am no good at describing notes etc but I found it quite a warm fragrance and it lasted a long time on my skin. I really liked it.

My woody and citrus quad was ordered on the 18th and is apparently with my courier for delivery today. That is pretty good going! Fingers crossed. The color wow duo is with it but not the Shay and Blue as that was ordered late in the day.
Its very very nice the Geranium scent love it...I am keeping the EDT and I got two small shower gels with it and supposed to be giving one away. The plan is to make up some gorgeous beauty hampers for my family with MB but its proving difficult to give anything. I can see me spending a lot more money than I planned :sneaky: or maybe just giving smaller presents than I planned

Latest posts

Back