Molton Brown TSV 11/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i received the MB quad today. I was shocked that I liked the green floral one its gorgeous. Another shock is the clear one lovely and soft reminds me of babies has a coconut smell. I will def give away 3 of the 4 or I won't have anything in anyones hampers

When I put mine away in the stash, I was pleased to see that next up to use is the previous version of this which was a trio and didn’t have the lily of the valley, and I agree that is lovely. I have started to put two out together so I don’t get bored and next will be the coco & sandalwood and the suma ginseng. I have a eucalyptus somewhere but I can’t be bothered to fight the bags again! Unless we end up knee deep in snow and I need the warmth!

Received my MB direct order and the pump on the large Oud body lotion broke and spilled the lotion luckily most was salvageable but the pump is a goner. MB sent me another body lotion and 3 50ml shower gels as a thank you. All packed in their really really lovely hard boxes with the paper noodles and tissue which I will use as a Christmas gift box ! super fast delivery timed again

I have loved the Eucalyptus for years. In the summer it is so refreshing in hot weather yet in the winter cosy.
Absolutely! It’s lovely and warming when you are feeling a bit cold or fluey in the Winter and equally fab after a hot sweaty afternoon of gardening when it freshens you. It’s one I always keep in the stash.

I am in the dog house I have bought everyone MB and now one of my daughters says she does not like MB and is hoping to get L'Occitane almond ...Gosh its all wrapped up and under the tree :mad:
That's disappointing but it would be a shame if you had to buy ĺ'occitane for her and keep the MB for yourself 😄😁 On the assumption it isn't under her tree already 🤔

Molton Brown 5 Piece Set & Bag TSV 11/12/20

300ml Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Refined White Mulberry Hand Wash
100ml Purifying Shampoo (guessing on the size)
100ml Purifying Conditioner (guessing on the size)

or

300ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash
100ml Volumising Shampoo (guessing on the size)
100ml Volumising Conditioner (guessing on the size)

Attachments

• Molton Brown TSV 1.jpg
    Molton Brown TSV 1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 256
Molton Brown 5 Piece Set & Bag TSV 11/12/20

300ml Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Refined White Mulberry Hand Wash
100ml Purifying Shampoo (guessing on the size)
100ml Purifying Conditioner (guessing on the size)

or

300ml Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash
100ml Volumising Shampoo (guessing on the size)
100ml Volumising Conditioner (guessing on the size)

Attachments

• MB-crop.jpg
    MB-crop.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 224
  • MB2-crop.jpg
    MB2-crop.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 213
Oh, why did they have to put the Heavenly Gingerlily with the Ylang-Ylang?! Once again, I would want bits of one set and bits of the other.

I have a note on my phone of all the MBs I’ve smelt so I can refer to it for sets like this when I don’t quite remember my likes and dislikes. Strangely, for all the washes in the first set above (Bushukan, Eucalyptus, Mulberry), I’ve put in my note “a bit bland” or “weak”. Am I wrong in others’ opinion? Bear in mind, I will only have sniffed a bottle of handwash of shower gel, not actually used them.

Latest posts

Back