Molton Brown TSV 12/12/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was scrolling through the telly just after 8am and wondered what on earth AY and the BA were wearing.

I ordered the warm today, had a £10 code from previous purchase, gone MB mad this Christmas at Cheshire Oaks & QVC. Luckily the family love it and have a few Christmas presents & nearly all Birthday gifts for next year.

I was scrolling through the telly just after 8am and wondered what on earth AY and the BA were wearing.

I didn't notice what AY was wearing but the guest looked terrible in that gold mini dress and black opaque tights. I don't think the two go together. I think she's slightly too "mature" for that dress and her posture isn't good enough to carry the look off anyway.

Just my opinion though. I'm not known for my fashion flair !

I’ve just finished wrapping my friends presents & making up the crackers for our re-union tomorrow. Molton Brown 50ml & other small gifts inside crackers (Buckley bracelets, L’Occitane 10ml hand cream & some bits from the Tili boxes). So looking forward to seeing them all. I’m a ho ho ho person these days after being bah humbug for years.

I’ve just finished wrapping my friends presents & making up the crackers for our re-union tomorrow. Molton Brown 50ml & other small gifts inside crackers (Buckley bracelets, L’Occitane 10ml hand cream & some bits from the Tili boxes). So looking forward to seeing them all. I’m a ho ho ho person these days after being bah humbug for years.

You would laugh, I buy things throughout the year & work out what they are worth & how much they were & manuf dates etc so I know how much to spend on whoever. Well I’ve just looked at a present I’ve wrapped up & right across the front on a sellotaped piece of paper was Manuf, worth & cost, going to double check everything before giving out, thank goodness for gift bags.

my warm set has arrived & is just as good as i expected for the price mind you i dont think it will ever beat

this set https://www.johnlewis.com/molton-brown-spicy-aromatic-bodycare-gift-set/p4329597 that i paid only £27.50 for the other day & thats arrived & mums giving me that one as a xmas present

You did do very well, I got 2 different ones for £36 last year & was pleased with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name the time and place and I’ll be there! I’d travel a fair way for one of your crackers, thanks!

:wink:

I didn't notice what AY was wearing but the guest looked terrible in that gold mini dress and black opaque tights. I don't think the two go together. I think she's slightly too "mature" for that dress and her posture isn't good enough to carry the look off anyway.

Just my opinion though. I'm not known for my fashion flair !

She always looks badly put together.

Maybe someone had a word about those short skirts she was wearing (which looked ridiculous) as Jemma is wearing something much more flattering today.

CC

Oh, I think Jemma does have the legs for a mini skirt. Some are perhaps a bit too short for presenting on TV but I do think she can carry them off.

My TSV came yesterday, Decleor en route today.

Oh, I think Jemma does have the legs for a mini skirt. Some are perhaps a bit too short for presenting on TV but I do think she can carry them off.

My TSV came yesterday, Decleor en route today.

I think they’re being mean/harsh about Jemma! I think she’s got a great figure and quite like some of her outfits! Agree that some of the skirt and top ensembles don’t always look the best especially for on TV, and I don’t watch that many MB shows, but the dresses I’ve seen her in have looked nice overall...

Certainly better put together than Ali Young and others and I like that she’s not a clone with her clothing or her chat - refreshingly honest!

I can’t say I’ve ever given Jemma’s clothes a second thought, but I do think she’s great at her job and has genuinely made me laugh on occasion - such as the other weekend when she told Ali Keenan that “Suede Orris” is a phrase which sounds better in a Northern Irish accent. This then led to Ali, playing along like a good sport, shouting the word “ARSE!” at Sunday teatime on QVC. “Oh I’m terribly sorry,” she laughed, as Jemma giggled away.

That’s so sweet. I hope your friends appreciate you - I’m sure they do. Have a lovely time.

Had a wonderful evening & crackers went down a treat, they opened them rather than cracked them so they could keep them. Lovely food & company.

Latest posts

Back