Molton Brown TSV 2/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mum! Get saving, my Christmas present is imminent :D

Actually I have bought nothing recently as I've so many various brands stashed up that it couldn't be justified but mum usually gets me MB or Elemis for Christmas. Have to look at the price though as I don't want to ask her to pay too much, even if she would.

CC

Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 02/10/22 (bare mind Choice names might change)

6x 30ml Collection In Both Sets RRP TBC

Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel
Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel
Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel
Re Charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel
Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel

Floral
300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Jasmine & Sunrose Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
100ml Orange & Bergamot Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

Warm
300ml Milk Musk Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Flame Tree & Pimento Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
100ml White Mulberry Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

Total RRP About £95 (before the minis get added) + post

Attachments

• MB TSV 1.jpg
    MB TSV 1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 444
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 443
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 449
I could lie and say I’ll decide on the day, but let’s be honest, I’m definitely getting the warm option. And possibly two of them.
I love Templetree, I’ve wanted to try Milk Musk for ages and I surprised myself by really liking the Flame Tree so why the hell not eh?
Okay, I’d prefer three 50ml bottles rather than six 30ml ones (which are neither use nor ornament IMO) but they would get used eventually I suppose.
Yep, I can almost guarantee that two sets will be getting delivered in less than a months time.

I could lie and say I’ll decide on the day, but let’s be honest, I’m definitely getting the warm option. And possibly two of them.
I love Templetree, I’ve wanted to try Milk Musk for ages and I surprised myself by really liking the Flame Tree so why the hell not eh?
Okay, I’d prefer three 50ml bottles rather than six 30ml ones (which are neither use nor ornament IMO) but they would get used eventually I suppose.
Yep, I can almost guarantee that two sets will be getting delivered in less than a months time.
the 6x30ml sets make great gifts for people or to introduce them to the brand

the 6x30ml sets make great gifts for people or to introduce them to the brand
The 30ml bottles are a blooming pain! Only really good for one bath as they are so difficult to empty. And as for giving as a gift… they look like free samples. I do like the warm set but will need to see the price.

never had a problem with the 30ml ones good way to try new fragrance & they do much more than 1 bath
Just recounting my own experience and dislike. Not saying everyone else has to dislike them too! Perhaps I use more in my bath than you do! 😁

I love Templetree too… as does hubby. I think I will get both sets too, one for me and one for my daughter. Just a shame about the 30ml bottles as you say.
Hoping it’s a decent price 🤞

Hmmmm. I said after buying this format last year that I wouldn’t be tempted again! I do have one of each of the warm shower gels in stock, of course, but very tempted as ever by Templetree. I don’t want the floral as I don’t like Jasmine and Sunrose. I haven’t used the Milk Musk but tried the edt in a shop last week and thought it was lovely. Oh well, looks like my neighbour might be getting a selection box of the 30ml again! I shall be very much guided by price. Last year Q and some shops had very well priced duos around.

Hmmmm. I said after buying this format last year that I wouldn’t be tempted again! I do have one of each of the warm shower gels in stock, of course, but very tempted as ever by Templetree. I don’t want the floral as I don’t like Jasmine and Sunrose. I haven’t used the Milk Musk but tried the edt in a shop last week and thought it was lovely. Oh well, looks like my neighbour might be getting a selection box of the 30ml again! I shall be very much guided by price. Last year Q and some shops had very well priced duos around.
I’m going to look at the price But not include the 30ml set, if that makes sense. If it’s still good value then I will get them. Last years MB sale was a bit rubbish, and QVC had some really good sets…

Latest posts

Back