Molton Brown TSV 2/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay, decision made.
If I can two sets for under £100.00 including postage, that's what I'll do, but even one penny over that and I'll just be getting one set.
Both sets would be the same, so Q's very generous half price postage on the second item might just do it although that's very doubtful.
To be honest, 2 sets would be ridiculous so hopefully it will be over my threshold anyway so that I can only get one.

Okay, decision made.
If I can two sets for under £100.00 including postage, that's what I'll do, but even one penny over that and I'll just be getting one set.
Both sets would be the same, so Q's very generous half price postage on the second item might just do it although that's very doubtful.
To be honest, 2 sets would be ridiculous so hopefully it will be over my threshold anyway so that I can only get one.
Looks like there’s been an outbreak of common sense in the Marple household. It’s how I stopped myself buying the similar set/configuration last year. If you stick to that “rule”, I don’t think you’ll be getting it because I don’t think it will be under £50 a set, certainly not inc P&P.

This is why it’s so good to have advance notice of deals on here - you can cost it all out and apply reason. I’ve already decided it’s not for me. No, really! I don’t particularly like either option - too many in both I only quite like or don’t like much.

Okay, decision made.
no chance of gettign 2 then cause last years was just under £56 + post so that would be about £118 for 2 inc the half price postage

Looks like there’s been an outbreak of common sense in the Marple household. It’s how I stopped myself buying the similar set/configuration last year. If you stick to that “rule”, I don’t think you’ll be getting it because I don’t think it will be under £50 a set, certainly not inc P&P.

This is why it’s so good to have advance notice of deals on here - you can cost it all out and apply reason. I’ve already decided it’s not for me. No, really! I don’t particularly like either option - too many in both I only quite like or don’t like much.

Mmmmm, we'll see. 😂

no chance of gettign 2 then cause last years was just under £56 + post so that would be about £118 for 2 inc the half price postage
Its the postage that really gets me…
If you had paid £118 anywhere else you would get free postage and a sample… but Qvc insist on charging for postage and make you pay for each item. So if I get two sets, I will be paying around £10 in postage alone! Totally outrageous

Having categorically ruled myself out of this TSV yesterday, I consoled myself with a purchase from Amazon who still have a couple of options in the boxed duos at £26. I got the Rosa Absolute & Blissful Templetree body washes. It’s not due for despatch for 2 weeks for some reason but it’s not like I’m running low! They also have the Geranium Nefertum body wash and matching lotion set so I might go back for that as well since it’s being discontinued. I’d still be spending less than the TSV is likely to be and getting 4 full sizes of ones I really like.

32737CEA-25EA-4C0F-957E-C11D6FBC0EE2.jpeg

Having categorically ruled myself out of this TSV yesterday, I consoled myself with a purchase from Amazon who still have a couple of options in the boxed duos at £26. I got the Rosa Absolute & Blissful Templetree body washes. It’s not due for despatch for 2 weeks for some reason but it’s not like I’m running low! They also have the Geranium Nefertum body wash and matching lotion set so I might go back for that as well since it’s being discontinued. I’d still be spending less than the TSV is likely to be and getting 4 full sizes of ones I really like.

View attachment 24511
That's a really nice set Andi 👍
I bought the set of three full size Rosa off Q about 18 months ago and to be honest, as much as I love it, I think I've sickened myself with it now and I've only used two of the three bottles so I think I'll leave this one though

That's a really nice set Andi 👍
I bought the set of three full size Rosa off Q about 18 months ago and to be honest, as much as I love it, I think I've sickened myself with it now and I've only used two of the three bottles so I think I'll leave this one though
I don’t remember a Rosa trio. Must be slacking! But yes, I must say, I like it very much but it has to be a few weeks at a time so I may have to have a break half-way or something. I found that with Rhubarb & Rose: the hand wash in the bathroom seemed to go on forever so I put the last 1/4 bottle back in the cupboard while I started a different one. Maybe it’s a rose thing (in my case at least). Not wild about the new Rose Dunes either.

I don’t remember a Rosa trio. Must be slacking! But yes, I must say, I like it very much but it has to be a few weeks at a time so I may have to have a break half-way or something. I found that with Rhubarb & Rose: the hand wash in the bathroom seemed to go on forever so I put the last 1/4 bottle back in the cupboard while I started a different one. Maybe it’s a rose thing (in my case at least). Not wild about the new Rose Dunes either.
This was it Andi. I've just checked, I bought it Aug last year so not as long as I thought.
And I've definitely got stock that was bought before these were so I really should join some of you and start a spreadsheet.

View attachment 24511
Looks fantastic have a number of those gift sets. I got one a few weeks ago. As you say, you get to Choose your fragrances

I’ve just splurged on a couple of duos on LookFantastic so I won’t be buying this. She says hopefully. If I do, this little ploy has backfired very badly. I bought Templetree/Hanaleni and Cedarwood/Eucalyptus. £28 each and no postage so £14 a bottle.

I’ve just splurged on a couple of duos on LookFantastic so I won’t be buying this. She says hopefully. If I do, this little ploy has backfired very badly. I bought Templetree/Hanaleni and Cedarwood/Eucalyptus. £28 each and no postage so £14 a bottle.
I got the Templetree/Hanaleni set. Firm favourites, bargain price and no postage.

the 6x30ml sets make great gifts for people or to introduce them to the brand
At the risk of sounding like Alexis from L'Occitane, they would also be a nice table gift, cracker filling or similar token gift.
I have friends I get together with before Christmas and usually gift a small nice handcream or lip balm... so this use would be ideal imo.

Latest posts

Back