Molton Brown TSV 21/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well at least they've got a month to come up with a new idea, um, well, the chin, teeth, whole face, portions of the face, have all been covered, so what about the other end of the body ? like feet - heel scrapers perhaps, or further up, what about personal hygiene aids ???? ideal for the arthritic amongst us OR sexual aids ???? 😊 🥳🥳 why not ? they've showcased pelvic floor systems in the past .

QVC must shift a lot of their products but what about the returns? Judging by the reviews that must be very high I can’t see many people pushing their non wonder product into the back of a cupboard & loosing the money.I have seen reviews on other web sites and the same old, stop working & no response from Lab themselves.I cannot watch these two ‘scientists’ for more than a couple of minutes, one drones on without a breath, the other continually nodding.Can’t believe anyone is taken in by this anymore.Yes I was once! It was returned within days at some expense!

They saw our posts on the last TSV thread and nicked our idea...Bollock Hammocks!!!

Coming to a TV shopping channel soon, Bollock Hammocks.... they lift, smooth and tighten depending on the coloured light selected, use your own aqua based products to enhance the treatment.
Buy direct for £200 or you can grab this great one day price of £199.99 plus £6.50 P&P

If you would like to send them as a gift for a friend or family member we can do that too!

I can't live without it, and all my girl friends have one!!!

They saw our posts on the last TSV thread and nicked our idea...Bollock Hammocks!!!

Coming to a TV shopping channel soon, Bollock Hammocks.... they lift, smooth and tighten depending on the coloured light selected, use your own aqua based products to enhance the treatment.
Buy direct for £200 or you can grab this great one day price of £199.99 plus £6.50 P&P

If you would like to send them as a gift for a friend or family member we can do that too!

Modelling and on-air demonstrations by our favourite male presenters.

Wait till people start receiving them with tell-tale signs they have been used and returned under the money-back guarantee.

Out of curiosity, I just had a look on the US site, but LAB aren’t listed there. Either they’ve sold out or the Americans aren’t interested in gadgets that, more often than not, don’t work.

I should think the Americans have more sophisticated gadgets that work - they have to, there are a lot of cosmetic surgeons to compete with ! And who knows, perhaps the sisters cant get a licence to operate there.

You forgot the gift drawer, secret santa, & of course, the BINMEN!!!!!!!!! 😂

I don't belieeeeeeeeeve it :devilish::devilish::devilish::mad::mad: Wot is it, another tsv from the past that hasn't sold, but we'll get told it was soooo popular they've brought it back again ?? !

Is LAB a made for qvc brand? Like how tk maxx have brands made for them, but then advertise them as rrp £100.00 but tk maxx price £11.99. I tried looking for reviews or other replaces that sells lab and couldn't find anything that looked legit.

Yet another Lab TSV, this is getting daft now.Sure QVC have invested in this as why would they be so frequent when the reviews are repeatedly dire?If their offerings were good they would be mentioned in the beauty press, anyone seen anything?There is no way these two women are churning out these devices at this rate!

Latest posts

Back