Molton Brown TSV 27/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One thing I don't need is hand wash. Got two pearlier Honey on the go. A L'Occitane Almond from the TSV. And a Margaret Dabbs 600ml handwash that will last years. So its NO!

£32 each direct normally, interesting to see how much, hope p&p is low.
they are usually £30-£32 & ive seen £28 only the other month for each & think to the beauty steal the other month of rosa absolute & coco & sandalwood & that beauty steal was £39.98 Delivered with no postage

Agree Boffy, you get mini bottles added to your order.

When N.I. opened the shops again on 24th May, I got an email from MB saying we are now open and naming the two stores in Belfast. The one facing the City Hall was up to Let and didn't open, so I emailed them, and they sent me 3 30mls bottles of bath/shower as a sorry for the wrong info. The new store in Belfast did not open until beginning of June and had moved location. They did not have to send me free stuff but did.

If an item leaked with QVC I would have to phone up. Beg for a label. Wait for the label. Return the item and queue in the post office. wait weeks with still no reply as to wether they received said broken item or not. Faff!!!!

Attachments

• MB TSV 1.jpg
    MB TSV 1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 170
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 166
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 166
  • MB TSV 4.jpg
    MB TSV 4.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 163
I’m a bit disappointed with this TSV. IMO the choice is very limited and dare I say, it’s just a bit boring.
Oh well, money saved I suppose.
this is only 2 of the options there most likely will be more but people have been asking for more supersizes & more shower gel sets & thats what they have come up with & i think its great

I’m a bit disappointed with this TSV. IMO the choice is very limited and dare I say, it’s just a bit boring.
Oh well, money saved I suppose.
I know what you mean. I’ve been looking forward to seeing what it would be. On the other hand, I am relieved that I can easily resist it, however cheap. If I hadn’t given my credit card a hammering in the past six months, in the January MB online and various shop sales and on a couple of sets of 4 x 300ml from Q, I would have been eagerly awaiting this, only to be underwhelmed.

Latest posts

Back