Molton Brown TSV 27/6/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So far my money is safe because I don’t like Gingerlily and I have the Tobacco and the Coco in my stash (possibly more than one of the latter…). I think it is pretty boring too but then I buy a lot of MB and like a bit more variety in a TSV. Still if one of these is a favourite, it would be a good chance to buy. I suppose it doesn’t seem very special because they had the Rosa and Coco combo on every show a while back.

Probably hard to believe but I’ve never bought, or even tried, any MB products.
If you’re not keen on these scents which would you say are the nicest to try for someone new to the brand?

I very much doubt they would go to the extra expensive of making up batches and getting the bottles printed of discontinued products just for QVC.

No, they will have given QVC a certain amount of the stock left over and now putting the rest they have in the TSV to make up the selection.

Molton Brown have the upper hand where QVC are concerned, the latter was the one would have the endless requests from customers to bring the brand back.

Yes, as Sazza said, 500mls sizes out now, they will also be in stores and their Summer Sale has started.

So, as usual, I will get the Discovery Sets for two friends for Xmas.

Oh, and products from the Rosa range in their sale.

No worries, amn, we all do it.

I actually bought two of the Discovery Sets yesterday in the store in my local shopping centre. The woman in the shop wrapped in tissue individually two MB bags free samples perfume and 30ml bottle of bath/shower gel. Rhubarb and Rose one.
Love the staff in the Westfield store in White City.

Our MB shop in town closed for good in the first lockdown last year.
We had a John Lewis Home store that sold MB, but that recently closed too.
Now there is nowhere nearby to go in and have a try of any new scents :(

Latest posts

Back